Friday, April 16, 2021

Price Philip Death

Q.  Hi Lynn

Prince Philip just passed away, could you tell us whether he was a reptilian? How would he be reincarnated in his next life? 

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/britains-prince-philip-dies-age-99/story?id=53949231

A.  When I focus on him, I get that he wasn't a "reptilian," but he did align with them in order to survive and maintain his title.  I see that when you marry into certain families, there is an expectation that you keep your promise and the marriage ceremony is something to be taken very seriously.  Once you commit, you are sort of "locked into it" and cannot just freely leave.  Furthermore, if you go against the beliefs of the "higher court" which in this case is the elders of the families, you are severely punished.  The punishment could take several forms such as: poisoning, disfigurement, suiciding, torture, etc.  

Philip didn't necessarily like or agree with the actions of the family, but he did accept that he made a commitment and he had to go along with it and stand by the now Queen.  In many ways (I hear) he was living in a hell of his own choices, but he had no way to predict or even forecast how his life would be or what he was be forced to do/witness with an appearance of acceptance.

As I think on his future life, I keep seeing blue birds.  My impression is that he will not incarnate for a long time, and will experience the life force from a perspective of spirit and also animals, specifically birds.  I then hear he has no desire to incarnate into this world, and he is glad to be done with it for now.  He feels free, and that is a feeling he has not felt in decades.  

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 
Please check me out on the following platforms: 
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB   □  YouTube 
My book is now available on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

16 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

Philip was like a walking Portrait of Dorian Gray. He had movie star good looks when he married Elizabeth but in his later years he took on the appearance of a movie monster with creepy vampiric features. His commitment to the Royals seems an extension of his military training and while he made some horrible statements like wishing he could come back as a virus to wipe out Humanity, he did spend his life serving the English people as part of an institution they fully embrace.

Ryno said...

Did he die before it was officially announced? Was there something specific about the date of his death? Will his funeral be some type of ritual for "them?"

Cyber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cyber said...

It seems like poor Prince Philips didn't have any freedom after he got married to the dominating queen, that's why he wanted to be as free as a bird now. When he found out the queen is a reptilian, it must have been hellish for him.

Serene said...

That he was not a Rep. means he wasn't that far gone. It makes one wonder, who exactly is the Family? He couldn't just say, "Lilibet this is too weird, I don't want to do this anymore." No. There must have someone else, or somebodies, other than the Queen, directing things. This is the behind the scenes part we never hear about (the REAL TRUTH).

Athenry04 said...

Absolute scumbag.

A Man Called Da-da said...

In his most recent lifetime, he was Vlad the Impaler.

"Poor Prince Philip," not hardly.

Truth/knowledge Master said...

thanks Lynn.
it's really informative.

We love u!

Cyber said...

@Dada

Where is the reading that Prince Philips was Vlad the Impaler in his former life?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: He definitely went down a dark path. Sometimes the evil just grabs a hold of you and it becomes a way of life.

@Ryno: I do think he died before it was announced. He hasn't been on ice too long, but yes everything is a ritual for them.

@Cyber: He did have a life based on his choices... He did commit some horrible things and he aligned and become with with it all. He totally changed who he was and the dark wolf took over.

@Serene: The Queen is evil, and so is her family. I also felt like Philip's family had some evil in there too and encouraged the union between the two.

Thanks so much for all the comments!

Karoline said...

I’ve read in other places that maybe his spirit was transferred to someone else? Could something like this actually exists? If so, do you think the 👸 would transfer her soul instead of reincarnation?

Serene said...

Wow...was she always like this? Photos of her as a young girl, she looks delightful. Did someone tell her one day, "Hey you're part of this group so....things are a changin' now and there's this stuff you gotta do." (uneasy lies the head that wears the crown)

EA RW said...

althouhg it's already answered. But I heard he died a year ago and now made public.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Dada and Cyber: I couldn't find it. I know I did something on him, but my own blog search is shadow banning me... Ugh.

@Karoline: I do think that is possible. When someone has a near death experience they may come back as someone else that is transitioning but fighting to stay. I do see it possible.

@Serene: Yes, it is something like that. Once you agree to the power you agree to they methods that retain the power.

@EA RW: I think he has been gone a while, but only by a few weeks (maybe a few months). It was "somewhat" recent.

Anon said...

Lynn I noticed it too, you have 25 articles on the monarchy, but I could only see a few, there is some shadow banning, you need to back up your posts

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Anon: I know. I do back up often b/c I never know...