Thursday, February 18, 2021

Amber Room

Q.  Hello Lynn, Are you aware of Russia's Amber Room ? It was a beautiful room made from natural amber and gold leaf. It was created in Germany, given to Czarist Russia, displayed in St. Petersburg, then looted during WW2 by the Nazis. They were going to return it to Germany, but it was 'lost' along the way. What happened to it? Will it ever be found ? Thanks for your blog.  


A.  When I focus on this, I get part of it did get back to Germany.  I see an ancient looking castle, and get that what is remaining has been assembled in a fantastical wine cellar.  Not many people know of it, and even some that do don't realize what they are seeing or the history.  I get if it got out the government or someone would try to seize it.  There feels to be a debate as to who really owns it, and for that reason it is kept hidden.  There is some ego of the owners that want to tell people they have it, but they also know if they do it won't be theirs for long. 

One thing I was curious about was why is there only a partial room.  I see it wasn't lost, but rather broken.  The structure doesn't feel easy to handle, and it had gone through a couple trips already.  Between going from different countries, to the physical installation and the materials used, age made it "crumbly."  Once the few panels made it to it's recent home, they needed to stay in tact.  Even though several would gladly take it, after seeing how the other portions crumbled while be handled, I don't know that it could take another destruction and reassembly.

Very interesting topic!  Thanks for the suggestion!  Love and light, Lynn 

Don't forget to download the Telegram App and join me: 
Psychic Focus Channel:  https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn
Psychic Focus Chat Channel:  https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB  □  Parler  □  YouTube 
Podcasts on 7 Platforms: https://anchor.fm/lynn-white6
Please check out my book on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

11 comments:

335AT said...

@Lynn this was on my list of things to ask you for your four questions reading. I guess I can take it off the list now.

Robert Schoen said...

I remember seeing a documentary on the meticulous replication of the lost original Amber Room in st. Petersburg using old photographs as a guide and the work took about 25 years to complete. Lynn's read on the secret wine cellar made from the original Amber Room is really interesting. the fact that they made a wine cellar out of it rather than a spectacular room in the main part of the house seems to be an indication whoever got it knew it was a looted art treasure they couldn't display in the open. This is a good documentary on the history of the Amber Room:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUSgxUKrLXw

CartalkByJJ said...

Beautiful space. I can only dream. Great Friday read! Thanks

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@335AT: Great timing! Yes, now you can think of something else. :-)

@Robert: Thanks so much for sharing this. I appreciate it.

@CartalkByJJ: You are most welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Carlene said...

Would love to know what kind of ‘energy’ was or in this room. Like connecting to nature or it has a higher vibration, all thing considered. (Either in the past as a whole room or even now having only a panel.)

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Carlene: Oddly, it was a little dark. I think it has absorbed a lot of the owner's and previous owners energy. Even though beautiful, I didn't feel like it was any place I'd like to be or stay...

The Great Teddy said...

Very enjoyable reading Lynn thank you!

Carlene said...

That surprises me. It looked so beautiful at one time.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

You are most welcome.

Thanks for the comments. :-)

Raymond said...

The Amber Room is one of those unanswered mysteries that does not go away.
It certainly was a beautiful creation.
The people behind it must have been extremely creative and progressive, considering the era in which it was made.

Thanks for answering my question.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Raymond: You are most welcome. Thanks for the suggestion!