Monday, February 22, 2021

Can Humans Fly?

Q.  Lynn- a blog reading request idea from me :) —- I used to insist that I knew how to fly when I was younger and as time went on I kind of shrugged it off, but I still remember feeling that way. It was as if I knew we were much bigger (energetically and physically) before coming into this 3D life. What I’m wondering is, is it still possible for someone to learn how to hover or fly even in this 3D world? Is there a way for someone to manipulate their own gravity field or..?  

For example, there are claims of monks that know how to hover or fly. (I believe they live in the Himalayan mountains). I somehow think there is some truth to this because I’ve seen things like, Peter pan’s “happy thoughts” flying system, superhero movies, etc.. usually these things come from somewhere, either an universal knowledge or from them putting bits of “truth” out there for us to see. My theory is that it’s possible for us, but we have to be in a very high vibration state to do these things. I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this. Thank you for all you do!


A.  Good question!

When I focus on this I get there are two phases to levitating.  One is the physical 3D aspect, and the other is an energetic self.  There are also levels to levitation.

When someone is of a higher vibration, and they are in the right mental mindset (delta waves to theta waves), they may have the ability to levitate.  It is much easier to energetically levitate versus physical.  For this reason during meditation you feel lighter or you may even feel disconnected from your physical body because you are essentially energetically levitating.

If you hold yourself in a higher vibration, even beyond meditation, you would first energetically levitate, and then allow yourself to "rise" and then the lack of gravity impacting your 3D self will allow you to lift. 

Most times I don't talk about myself in a reading, but this is my personal story of levitation.  This may explain the process or even help make sense of an experience you may have felt.  I've practicing meditation for several years.  I had a situation where I had a disagreement and went to bed feelings upset.  I woke in the morning, and I knew it was in my greater good to meditate, clear my chakras and focus on eliminating negative energy.  Negativity is a very low vibration, so ridding that from your body is a healthy practice for anyone.  As I got very deep into meditation, and visualized anything heavy escaping me as I went through each chakra I started to feel very light.  I was ultra relaxed and didn't feel like I was in my 3D body or had any weight to me.  I felt physically completed disconnected.

I was at total peace in this zen state, and a strange feeling came over me.  I then I felt myself rise.  I was being pulled upward by what felt like a cord attached to my belly button.  My body was so relaxed that I felt like a rag doll as I was pulled upward by my stomach.  Imagine someone hanging by their bellybutton with back arched.  That is exactly how it felt.  I only rose about 2 inches when I became so startled by what was happening that I snapped out of the meditation.  It was an awesome experience that I have had trouble replicating.

I do see that humans have the ability, but it will take lots of dedication to raising vibration.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

17 comments:

wickedlydia said...

I was at my sister's house long ago. One of my nieces came home from school, said she was tired, and walked up the stairs to go take a nap. A few minutes later we heard a scream and a really loud thump. We ran up the stairs only to find Jennifer crying. She said that she was almost asleep when she felt a tickle on her nose. She opened her eyes and found that her nose was touching the ceiling. She screamed and her body immediately fell, landing on the bed. True story.

Robert Schoen said...

I used to have flying dreams all the time, and think Lynn's experience levitating through meditation is amazing. I'm resigned to just be just a land dweller jealous of birds, noting they fly through the air much like fish swim in water, so maybe that's a clue how to do it since we humans can also swim.

335AT said...

@Lynn Maybe this is similar to how Yeshua walked on water.

CartalkByJJ said...

Something to try this weekend! I’m open to physically floating or astral projecting or both. Haven’t done either but open to it!

Cyber said...

@Lynn

Could you please put priority on more important readings like the recent coup in Myanmar where millions of lives are affected and some shot dead.

I feel that some of your recent posts (except for beer bug vaccines) are too trivial.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@wickedlydia: That is amazing. I do believe that is true. I too was very startled when my conscious mind caught up to what was happening. Thank you for sharing!

@Robert: Yes, never say never. It was the strangest feeling, but also really cool. It is almost like you cannot force it either, it just has to happen.

@335AT: Could be. I will say it takes a lot of control because your rational mind does want to step in once you make the physical move and it takes you out of that mental place almost immediately when that happens.

@CartalkByJJ: I personally think astral projection is easier. I'd done that a lot. It helps to first lift your energetic self up, then once you do that and are very relaxed the physical will want to catch up to where the energetic self is.

@Cyber: I'm open to all posts and can look at your topic as well. I think it is important to change it up so everything isn't so heavy all the time. I can appreciate you concerns though as we are living in some very tough times.

Thanks so much for the comments! I appreciate the sharing!

RL said...

Cyber you can ask for a “priority blog.” That is where she will put your question/post before the others. I’ve made several priority blog requests. It also comes with the paetron package. Mine comes with 1 priority blog request or 1 personal reading. I can see where you’re coming from, the coup is an important topic too and I’m sure she will get around to it. At the same time, it’s nice to have uplifting posts every once in a while to disperse all the heaviness in the news lately. :)

RL said...

Lynn, thank you so much for doing this post. I’ve done astral traveling (by accident) a few times and it was scary at the time because I didn’t know what was going on, but once I learned how to do it... it stopped. LOL. I wish I could go back and make it happen again... do you have any suggestions on how to make it happen while being awake? My previous experiences with astral traveling seemed to work better when I was taking a nap in the car (i dont know why??)

For example, my most vivid experience is when I was in the back seat with my son, and we had both fallen asleep together (this was about 15 years ago) and my grandma had gone inside the store. I “woke up” and went to the store and found her in one of the aisles and tried to communicate with her. Then suddenly I thought, my son..Where is he?! And I woke up immediately next to him in the car. I had a “what just happened?” moment then took him inside the store with me and of course... my grandma was still in the same aisle she was when I “saw” her. I asked her why she didnt answer me when I was talking to her. She had NO idea what I was talking about. I kind of realized in that moment too that I had been in the car the entire time with my son so I stopped talking about it. It happened a couple of other times but the car experience really stood out for me.

RL said...

I meant to say “once I learned what was going on...” forgive my terrible typing ha ha. I’m typing all this out on my phone. : P

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@RL: I loved this question. I do really like changing it up. I know there are some important things out there politically and socially, but I like to look at a variety (some people need their mind off of the heavy stuff and expanding in other areas). I will do my best to work in everyone's interests.

@RL: I do it easiest while I meditate. When I'm fully awake and going about my day (even walking, etc) I think I am too distracted. You may try it as part of a meditation. I think in meditation since you are creating the intent it isn't as startling and you can sit with that feeling longer and you feel protected. (I'm impressed that you can type all that out on a phone- I WAY prefer my keyboard but I'm old school, lol)

Celestial said...

I flap my arms like a bird to lift up before flying and watching down below like an eagle, the experience is just indescribable, also knew I sort of able to control myself in these common dream I used to have. Have not had flying dream for years now, missing it 😁

Over a decade ago, I used to meditate in bed. Till today, I can never forget how I once literally levitate exactly in my lotus position. Wish I had a video recording this wonderful experience 😁

Unknown said...

I had dreamt of flying before and landed among dark gray clouds. Switched my mind to brighter cloud area and I teleported to another area above housing area. Was thinking if I could fly to another planet but that maybe too difficult 😅
Will hv to try this again.

Would be great if we can really teleport. Saves so much time n money on transport hehe

Cyber said...

@RL

I've deleted my reading request. I put the request out of compassion for the sufferings of other people as I have no connection to Myanmar at all.

If the attitude of Lynn and the people here are focused on trivial matters like 'why do cats purr' and 'whether one can fly', it goes to show what level of soul Lynn has.

Everything in this world doesn't just revolve around the USA and the royal family of UK.

A truly compassionate higher level soul hear the voices of all races in this world. I used to think Lynn has an old soul but she's more interested in making money out of her blogs and readings which is typical of lower level beings. Well, it's her blog anyway...

RL said...

Cyber- Lynn has touched on many tough subjects lately and we care about the sufferings of other people too. I’m sorry if you misunderstood what I was trying to say.. I meant that it is nice to change things up every once in a while. That being said, your comment doesn't seem like a compassionate person wrote it... just saying.

Anon 2 said...

Woah Cyber, you sound very.... not sure what. Unhappy? Frustrated? Angry?
Are you OK?

Personally, I like hearing about more serious subjects, but I also enjoy how Lyn goes into a variety of things to give us something to focus on, to temporarily give us a break.

And as this is her website, which she has to pay for and maintain, she can do whatever she likes. I appreciate her sharing it with us.

As for being 'a truly compassionate higher level soul', I find Lynn amazing. I admire the way she never takes things personally, as she takes on board people's requests and comments and encourages kindness and respect, setting a great example.
But you're right. She probably is not a 12th Dimensional being, yet. ��

May we all be at Peace.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thank you all for the comments. I appreciate the different perspectives. I try to balance tough subjects with some lighter ones to provide a balance and challenge our minds in different ways. It is true that I live in the US and get many topics ideas pertaining to things here, but I also branch out looking at other places too. I look at curious questions, political things, unsolved mysteries, geographic ideas, even different times. I try to vary requests to appeal to many. (I've also been under the radar lately so I have to be mindful of that too....)

Love you all- Lynn

Nurse1277 said...

Hi Cyber, I too sometimes find some blogs a bit boring, I prefer subjects on health etc but I
don't take out my disappointment with Lynn, because 'It's not about me', there are some really good topics she has covered and for free for all to see. Please don't be disrespectful to Lynn.