Monday, January 25, 2021

Springfield Three Murder Mystery

Q.  Hi Lynn! I have a murder mystery I'd love for you to do a reading on! Please look at the Springfield 3.

https://people.com/crime/where-are-the-springfield-3-inside-the-case-that-has-baffled-family-and-police-for-27-years/


"Three women, now known as the Springfield Three, vanish without a trace. Their last known location offers little clues into what led up to their disappearance. Despite thousands of tips, investigators have been unable to figure out what happened to Stacy McCall, Sherrill Levitt and Suzie Streeter in the early morning hours of June 7th, 1992."

A.  When I focus on this, I get this involves a stalker.  I see someone hiding in bushes and standing behind trees while peering in the windows on more than one occasion.  I'm trying to get clarity on who the focus was on out of the three ladies. 

I feel like I want to focus on Sherrill as the main target.  There was someone in her life that looks to have been harassing her.  I'm not sure she went as far as to get a restraining order, but she did question it.  She didn't realize the extent this person was going to in order to violate privacy and watch her.

On that night, I get this person was around and lurking.  I feel like she may have even knew he was around (she talked to him???).  It was someone she knew, possibly an ex-boyfriend..???

He showed up at her home late that night.  The girls look like they were already there.  I see this guy had a weapon (gun) and forced all three to handcuff one another and get into his car.  I get that he threatened to hurt one, and even may have hurt one in front of Sherrill (was acting very violent).  In the situation I get Sherrill thought this was the only way to get away from him, or get help from someone on the outside.

After they got into his (blue?) car (looks like two were in the trunk), he drove them to a wooded area on the edge of town.  He hoped to talk to Sherrill while leaving the girls in the trunk.  She tried to calm him, and placate him, but it didn't work.  He kept saying that "she was lying."  He became so furious he ended up taking the girls out of the trunk and shot them in front of Sherrill.  He then went into a rage and panic, and said "see what you made me do."  She pleaded with him, but he ultimately shot her too.

I get he then left the bodies in the wooded area.  I see a tall ledge that looks to have a body of water beneath it.  It appears this is where he left them.

And that is all I have for this (as I feel I need to be done connecting with this).  Please send some love and light their way.  Love, Lynn 

Don't forget to download the Telegram App and join me: 
Psychic Focus Channel:  https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn
Psychic Focus Chat Channel:  https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB  □  Parler  □  YouTube 
Podcasts on 7 Platforms: https://anchor.fm/lynn-white6
Please check out my book on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

3 comments:

Cyber said...

For 27 years, the police haven't solved this mystery? I suspect their spirits are still wandering around that area, let's hope somebody will lead them to the spiritual world soon.

mariac said...

so very sad to hear the outcome, praying for peace for their spirits and families

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Cyber: I agree. I felt like if they asked the right questions this could have been solved. I'm not sure where the disconnect was.

@mariac: Me too.