Friday, January 22, 2021

Looking Forward... What's Going On? The Choice is Ours!

It's not over till we decide it over.....  

Q.  Hi Lynn, now with the apparent inauguration of Biden, how much influence will the PTW, have in the US? Is there really a military junta on the side of the good guys that controls things form behind the scenes, or are these all hopeful fantasies? 
A.  We are in an energetic flux right now.  It is as if two timelines with two distinct paths are emerging, and everyone is trying to figure out what timeline we are on.  

I too am sorting out what many feel to be "wishful thinking" versus what is really going on.  It can be hard to determine what is hope and what is hope being brought into existence through collective intent and manifestation.  The goal is to look at what is and what will be the reality based on where we are today and in this moment.

My impression is that we haven't seen the last of Trumpet and his energy is very alive.  I don't necessarily see that it is him doing something, but it feels like he has rallied enough loyalty and allegiance based on American beliefs that he will be there to offer guidance.  He is willing to offer assistance, but he looks to have passed the torch to the people to do something.  He is one man, and one man alone can't do it all.  One man can lead, but he needs to have people behind him to effect a change.

He does still have loyalty within the government, and I see the current group working to sanitize that.  I'm just not sure they can do it quick enough.  I also see the military is not on board with the change in occupancy on Pennsylvania Ave.  Trumpet revered the military, and they have loyalty to him for that.

The PTW are gaining momentum, but depending on the path the people chose (it is still OUR choice!), this could be a false sense of security.  I don't see anything written in stone as of yet.

Trumpets is still around, and he still has friends in very high places.  It isn't completely over, but it will depend on the will of the people- and that is where the two timelines come into play.  Do we as a country succumb to fear, compliance, submissiveness or to we stay true to what is in our hearts?  It is difficult to say as the energy is thick as people sort their own personal feelings out.  

A much clearer timeline will be able to be seen by the end of the month...   The people will have decided and started a motion.

Q.  Lynn, the energy was off yesterday/past few days. On my way to work I saw three vehicle accidents in the space of an hour.  The emergency room had 127 patients (that's double, triple the normal amount).  I felt restless, anxious and filled with rage. There's something off/going on.
A.  Yes, the energy is way off.  People are full of emotion, and sorting what to do with it.  Our subconscious feels that things are off.  It is like you are being forced to see a reality and accept truths via the media that are just not true.  When the conscious and subconscious cannot reconcile, it is very disturbing, and that is where we are at.  In time things will settle, and an internal truth will help form closure.  The path may be easy or difficult, but I see a lot of personal decisions will need to be made.

Q.  Hi Lynn, I’m hoping you can do a reading on Archbishop Carlo Maria ViganĂ². He’s been posting a lot of things on his Twitter acct regarding the PTW, and what not. Would be interesting to know why he is all out and about on this stuff, and if his on the right side or just a smoke and mirrors to confuse more people. Thanks.
A.  I don't see that he is trying to confuse anyone.  He looks to be speaking his truth, and describing what he has witnessed, seen and heard.  I get he is honest and takes his faith seriously.  He wants to preserve it's authenticity, and some of the current activities and people behind them are making a mockery of what he reveres.  He wants to restore Catholicism to what it once was, and not have it go down this path and be entrenched with political divisions.  Take what he says and run it through you intuitive filter.  You will be able to discern the truth.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

Don't forget to download the Telegram App and join me: 
Psychic Focus Channel:  https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn
Psychic Focus Chat Channel:  https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB  □  Parler  □  YouTube 
Podcasts on 7 Platforms: https://anchor.fm/lynn-white6
Please check out my book on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

23 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

I choose to believe that Trumpet knew everything the DS was planning and took the appropriate steps to assure the election theft will be put on trial and overturned.
I saw a sadness in him during his Jan 6 speech and farewell addresses. The Takeover of Congress by antifart let in by Capitol Police had to come from orders from both parties, proving that all career politicians embraced this fascistic anti-us agenda now led by a barely-functional Bidet, who chose to wear a Soros purple tie his first full day. This will not stand.
* Trumpet followed all the legal steps he could take, staying within the Constitution, then ordered the Insurrection Act when it was clear the election was hijacked by/using foreign nations.
* Bidet had to fly commercial to get to the inauguration
* The thousands of military and miles of razor wired fences in DC will be there for 2 months, not just for Jan 20.
* Ivanka and others in the Trumpet circle have made references to the Lion King and how the old king was deposed by the creepy uncle lion but then the new king Simba arose. We'll see what this means...but it's definitely not going to be Obamy

Trumpet has been a magnificent hero and inspiration to the entire world. All people sense the corruption & agenda driven unfairness of most existing governments that answer to a higher darkness, and see how Trumpet stood up to THEM and how THEY constantly lied about him while doing everything to crush and assassinate him for 4 plus years. Msg. Vignano stood up to Pope Francis on pedophilia and is fearless himself in speaking the truth.

We can do our part by projecting our prayers, energy and intent towards realizing a better world. This darkness was necessary to create a great LIGHT> It is up to us

Melly said...

@Robert Schoen Antifart and Bidet. Ha sorry I laughed at that. Sometimes, jokes do lighten up the atmosphere.

Chery said...

I tried to post the NG video but it goes against community standards of Fakebook.

Ryno said...

At this point I feel like I am truly watching a movie. Nothing about the federal government seems real to me anymore. I don't care about the GOP and I don't care about their kabuki theater war against the Democrats. Buyden is a shell of a human, a puppet, a clone and the oval office looks like a set from the Castle Rock Entertainment's "American President" where he sits and signs what look like blank E.O.'s. The news in this country is even more useless than an original thought from JB himself. Now we get to see the guy who is the only person in the world more inaccurate than a weatherman, "DR." Anthony Fau(x)ci all the time.

I'm over this Matrix. I have walked through the darkness and I am ready to see the light though I realize they are still many that are not. I am hopeful that "Spring" 2021 will be as good as some of the things I have read.

Craig said...

I heard somewhere that DT and the military were ready to scoop everyone at the inauguration but "something went wrong" and they backed off. Too bad.The scenario that makes the most sense right now is that DT had arranged to end the corporation of the US (which is named as controlled by DC) and that the military are in charge. I heard they wouldnt even met JB in the Pentagon. If this is so, it means DC is a foreign enemy, ergo occupation by the republic of the US. Im hearing there will be disclosure which will create a great uproar, and that the next couple months are very chaotic until things settle in March with DT as the prez for the nect 4 yrs. But time will tell. Everyone needs to visualize what they want and that will help the collective shift.

Weeze said...

While I love the idea of the military choosing not to face Bidet (thanks, Robert! đŸ¤£) it would make sense that some have to face the outer perimeter for security's sake, as well as towards the interloper.

Nyksylos said...

I feel like the good guys made a tactical error by allowing the fraudulent votes to go through for the sake of a sting operation which was neutered when the Supreme Court didn't even allow it to be submitted for evidence. Ok, but then you say that the Military will swoop in since both the Legislative and Judicial system has failed and been proven to be corrupt. Nope, they did nothing. And now that Biden is prez, we can watch him take down the wall, allow the country to be flooded with saboteurs and illegal immigrants, make concessions to China, and with his usurped authority unimpede, if not even assist, in the human trafficking.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: Thanks so much for the comments. I totally agree with your overview of the situation and events. I also think was interesting how Eric Trumpet put a video out stating "the best is yet to come" several times. This is far from over. We do need to create some internal decisions as to what Americans want for the country.

@Melly: Me too. I love "Bidet"

@Cheryl: Figures..

@Ryno: It is tough, and I think we are all over this show. I too am hopeful for spring.

@Craig: I am anxious to see how this unfolds...

@Weeze: True!

If any of you haven't signed up on Telegram, you may want to check it out. There is always a chat and information being shared. I love the interaction. Link is at the bottom of each blog post.
@

Nyksylos said...

Everyone gets a response but me? I feel left out.

Truth & light said...

Maybe she posted before she saw your comment

teapot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
teapot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JenJen said...

Dr. Biden is his wife Jill... so yes, two separate people. She holds a PhD and can be addressed as Dr. in all situations not just “Mrs.”

Hope said...

@Nyksylos, I think Truth & light is right about Lynn's timing.

According to Simon Parkes, the bad guy threatened to blow up with a “dirty bomb” (or whatever it was), big enough that the military had to pull off everything on that Inauguration Day.

https://www.simonparkes.org/post/21st-january-update-current-news

Hope it helps.

The enlightened one said...

Let me share what I get while meditating on all these questions for answers.

I get that it is inevitable to happen (that the good guys will take over). When Biden was inaugurated, I noticed the high vibration surrounding the inauguration. I think coming back into office, the bad guys will be surprised to see that the energy has shifted. I think because of this, it will be difficult for them to pull through their agenda, and if they try to force it, they will be ousted, one way or another, because the positive energy that has come to be focused on the presidential post during the Trump days, will linger around and oppose the materialisation of any dark agenda.

I believe the white hats are awaiting a moment with energies conducive to the kind of action that needs to take place. This includes astrological energies, but also the energies of the collective mind and will. I agree 100% with what Lynn writes, that it is up to the people, because only the people is capable of, through their collective will, to affect an energetic mode conducive to an altering of timelines.

I think God allows the evil forces to hinder and delay the progress of liberation(of mankind of all evil), but it is not allowed to completely stop it. Therefore, this process may seem to draw out forever, but still, it is bound to complete, and it is only a question of when.

I think in 2021, we will see more and more people question the covid-19 narrative, and as more and more people refuse to comply with restrictions, and bars and resturants open up in violation of restrictions, I think this will be like ketchup stuck in a ketchup bottle. You shake and shake the bottle and nothing comes out, then everything comes out at once. It will be the same with covid-19. As people begin to refuse to comply with restrictions, a psychological blockage is removed, and they begin to think more freely, and a pathway opens up for refusing to comply with other demands from the authorities as well. It will be like a snowball-effect or like an avalanche. It starts small, but for every step people take in defiance of authorities, their courage will grow to take even bigger steps.



Gratitude said...

Ok, sorry to be the party pooper but I am trying to use discernment here. And some logic as well.

Are there any other photos of the NG actually turning their backs on Bidet? Who took that video?

That looks as set up as any MSM video....those guys look pretty relaxed too. I don’t get it....to believe it I would need to see much more context. Was that “turning of backs” on bidet reported on the news? Someone would have picked that up, because it’s drama and the MSM likes drama.

What am I missing? Lynn, do you see that that truly happened? Or were they guarding something from another direction? It doesn’t make sense to me.

The enlightened one said...

I would like to add that I think one cannot trust intuition or psychic vision to foresee such an event (the toppling of the Biden regime), were it set to happen. I think God is selective with what events we are allowed to have knowledge of beforehand. Regardless of what seems to be happening from a psychic, intuitive, logical or intellectual point of view, I think we ultimately must trust in our inner instinct that good will prevail.

I think one thing to look for as a sign, that the end of the Biden regime is nigh, is the worldwide removal and/or public rejection of restrictions and going back to normal. That will create a huge emotion of liberation in the public mind, which I think will fuel all processes, related to the riddance of evil, including the removal of the Biden regime.

Nyksylos said...

Oh, that's true. We both posted at the same time.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Nyksylos: Sorry. I think you and I were posting at exactly the same time and I didn't see your comment (I do try to address everyone when I break down individual comments unless I do a blanket comment).

I do think that they knew voter fraud would be a problem. They were hoping for the "sting" as you said, but also knew they would do everything to get this pushed through. Trumpet is pretty smart and is good and course correcting his plans. I feel like things aren't done (but options are limited). He isn't one to just let things be... There is still more to this.

@JenJen: Yes, and I get she will.

@Hope: I do agree. There is a lot of truth to this. Thanks for sharing the link.

@enlightened one: Thanks so much for sharing this. It was beautifully written and I totally agree! A huge energetic shift and collective shift is imperative for change to occur. We will witness it happen.

@Gratitude: Full disclosure- I do not know who took the original footage. I saw it and it "felt" on point to me. Bidet doesn't respect the military the same way Trumpet does. Bidet sees them as a tool and not people. The military in turn doesn't have the same respect for him. They will do a job, but they don't have to love their perceived boss.

Ice said...

Sharon Stewart says something similar as Simon Parkes, that if arrests had been made, a nuclear bomb would have been released. Things went stalemate for now to prevent a disaster.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1045086976001273&id=100014999405455

I have a question. Can the military, or individuals in it, choose to not listen to a boss they do not respect? A boss is only as powerful as the people following orders, and if people don't follow?

Denise Christensen said...

@The enlightened one - very interesting perspective and I like your ketchup bottle metaphor. This is truly the time of the awakening of the masses and I find it fascinating (albeit nail-biting) to watch these events unfold.

I notice that many are losing hope in a victorious outcome. It's natural given the apparent win of Bidet (Lol thanks Robert) but as Lynn says we're being given a choice. Perhaps we all get to play a role in this movie that's unfolding. I have chosen my timeline. It's the one where T and the good guys restore the Republic that was stolen in 1870 by the PTW when they formed the Corporation of the USA and proceeded to rob from the people all the while selling us the illusion that it was the land of the free. Time for people to wake up from the dream and take back their country. When T signed the Insurrection Act, control went to the military under G Flynn and when the cosmic energy is right, T will return for a peaceful transition into a new administration and he will become the 19th president of the restored republic of the US. A new quantum financial system will be fully implemented globally which will redistribute the gold stolen from the PTW back to the people in a more equitable way and technologies will be revealed that have been suppressed that will include cures for all disease as well as free energy for a clean planet. All hijacked industries (such as the media) will be reformed to a state of integrity and will work for the benefit of the people once again. Some may call this "hopium" or wishful thinking but I call it co-creating our highest timeline. As T keeps reminding us, The Best Is Yet To Come.

JenJen said...

Sorry my comment was in response to teapot who seems to have deleted their post!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Ice: I feel like they can, but it may not be legal... There is always that possibility or some kind of technicality. Perhaps it takes the phrase "foreign and domestic" in a whole other way.