Thursday, January 14, 2021

Mystery Letter and Mystery Coins.. Lots of "Mysteries" Out There


Q.  In looking back at Bush Sr.'s funeral, Pence also received a "mystery letter.  Does this have something to do with the recent "mystery coin?"  What was in his letter and does it relate to the "club" he was indoctrined into after the votes were certified?


A.  When I focus on this, I do see there is a total connection.  I get that since the election in 2016 there has been a plan to get Mr. T out of office.  The focus was investigation after investigation, but they also needed a contingency plan.

As the Powers That Were became scared at the potential of losing control, they needed to reinforce their perception of who was really in control.  I see that throughout the years if they could not organically have allegiance, they would blackmail and coheres people into unmentionable acts in order to force their will.  I have the flash of an episode of Black Mirror come to me in which a public official was forced to do something with a pig- I will leave it there because isn't something I care to revisit. 

I see that within the PTW if people don't willingly incriminate themselves (kids, animals, drugs, theft, crime, extortion, deals, etc) to be "part of the club" then the PTW work relentlessly to get something dark on them, even if forced or even drugged to do so.  I get it is hard to escape it once they make you a target.  

Many people will not openly admit what they did for fear of retaliation of society, career or to protect family.  This leads them in only one direction, and it is dark.  The few that do stand up and speak out (remember the rapper Kappy?) don't usually have a favorable result.

This leads me to what was in the envelopes that were distributed at the funeral....  I get it was some piece of dirt that the PTW had on each person there.  They wanted T out of office, and it was their way of saying there will be a time you are called upon, and when we call, you better jump.  The Bush brothers had intel on some of the stuff their dad did tied to a grassy knoll- which wasn't as the media reported.  Hillary has roots back to a connection on a famous island, along with dirty deals over seas.  Last but not least, there were some proactive photos of a time where Pence may have questioned his sexuality.  None of the above mentioned people wanted any of this getting out and there would be certain public implications.

Needless to say they became part of the "club" and had to show loyalty.  It may be direct or though passive means, but the goal was to discredit and dismantle the administration.

As I mentioned the "coin" Pence received was a symbol of he loyalty, and it showed his approval from one of the evil people at the top of the PTW pyramid.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Please try to make it go viral before it gets pulled.  Love, light and happy Friday! -Lynn 
↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔
Don't forget to download the Telegram App and join me: 
Psychic Focus Channel:  https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn
Psychic Focus Chat Channel:  https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB  □  Parler  □  YouTube 

Podcasts on 7 Platforms: https://anchor.fm/lynn-white6

Please check out my book on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey
↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔

13 comments:

Myway said...

I think Hillary made some deals that came back to hunt her. The island is the one Jeffrey Epstein sexually abused girls.


Cyber said...

Lynn, when you mentioned 'Pence questioning his sexuality', does that mean he's gay?
In modern times, it's not a big deal anymore, why should that be a problem when being gay is widely accepted and completely normal?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Myway: Yes it is. I just didn't want to spell it out of the main blog.

@Cyber: I get that he did experiment when he was younger. He tied a lot of personal shame to it, especially because of his strong religious beliefs. I agree that to outside people it may not be a big deal, but for him it was highly hypocritical.

Ryno said...

I thought it was "Kew" team that gave the letters?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Ryno: As I try to get in the frame of mind from the first time I did this, I believe I did think it was "Kew." With recent events and putting pieces of a puzzle together, I am starting to think it was sourced from something sinister. The recipients would have the same reaction (their faces looked like they'd just watched a horror movie), but the sender was very dark.

Robert Schoen said...

I'm sure one of the prerequisites for getting elected in the first place is that they will have something over your head to destroy you if you ever get out of line. Hopefully that will change in this upcoming new era. Politicians & media hated Trumpet because he was changing the rules they spent all their lives following.

Unknown said...

Grassy knolls as in pop p farms or sth else?

Paulster said...

Probably a reference to a certain Dallas ass**ation.

Robert Schoen said...

Here's a link for anyone who wants to know what's going on and what may happen and/or be prevented next week. As I said before, nobody but a few people, knows for sure, but this seems very plausible to me. Beijing Biden indeed.
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4675842/pg1

Weeze said...

WOW! Thanks for sharing, Robert! Would explain why T is, by all appearances, still in control.

Nessie said...

"The few that do stand up and speak out (remember the rapper Kappy?) don't usually have a favorable result."

Thank you for this reading Lynn! I was wondering: do you also see an unfavorable result spiritually as well?
What happens to the souls that stand up to the PTW?

It seems that these are mostly individuals who stand up and whistle but never as a group.
Could this have something to do with blueprints of souls? that only certain souls are "meant" to whistle blow and that the PTW already know who they are and set them up for failure? Is this why it has taken up till now for things to start shifting?

Thank you!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I totally agree. This happens all the time! Thanks for sharing info!

@Unknown: That is part of it (the poppies) and part involves someone shot in their motorcade parade.

@Paulster: You got it.

@Nessie: I really think it resets Karma when they stand up- it takes courage and isn't easy.

Thanks for all the comments!

Unknown said...

Tx, Lynn