Saturday, January 16, 2021

Blog Housekeeping

Hi everyone!  I am happy to say as of now I am still on here and the blog is active.  Each day is a gift, and I want to stay connected.  I have a lot of heart tied to the blog and this awesome community.  Please take a minute to take note and subscribe to some of my alternative platforms in the event I wake up one day and Blogger is gone.  I also have an alternate secure email: PsychicFocus[at]Protonmail.com

Alternative Platforms:
Brighteon                       BitChute Channel                      Patreon 
YouTube                         Facebook                                   Rumble
GAB                               
Twitter                                         

I also started a Telegram Channel and Chat.  The Channel is a great way to share info, and the chat allows us to dialogue with one another (the discussion is AMAZING).  Our community extends all over the world, and it is beautiful to see us come together to share ideas, insights or an interesting event you may want me to do a reading on.  Please consider checking Telegram out before the app is disabled (and they are working to get that done). 


One last thing, Season 9 is out on my Podcasts.  Please take a second to check it out: https://anchor.fm/lynn-white6

Have a great Saturday!

Love and light, Lynn 

2 comments:

Hope said...

Lynn, do you see any truth in this?

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-20-signal-is-a-government-op.html

I'm using SIGNAL and so are my many WhatsApp contacts now.

I'm hesitating to use Telegram cos of this:

https://www.simonparkes.org/post/telegram-hack

Thanks in advance

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Hope: I *feel* Telegram is still secure. Please do go off your intuition though. I do think Telegram is ok, but understand you hesitation.