Thursday, July 30, 2020

Patreon/SubscribeStar: What is China's Move?

Q. Can you do a reading on this? It’s been popping up everywhere, and I know you had made a post about how China wanted to infiltrate the farmlands of USA. I feel like this may be either be:

1) A hoax to stir up emotions about China
2) China has plans to purchase farmlands in the USA and this is a part of their plan
3) China is upset about the beer bug and this is a bit of a revenge thing. I’m very interested to see what you think about this. (Btw, it’s not just in KS.. it’s in different states and some of Britain has reported this as well).

A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on Patreon or SubscribeStar.

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms:

1 comment:

Truth/knowledge Master said...

God bless you Lynn. πŸ‘ Thanks for the insight. πŸ‘ πŸ’•

I'm praying also, for healing, happiness, and prosperity, for each of u, who read this. πŸŒΉπŸ™πŸΌAmen. ❤️