Friday, July 31, 2020

Mysterious Seed Delivery from China



Q.  Hi Lynn!  Can you take a look into the following story?  People all across the US are receiving mystery packages that contain seeds.  No one knows why, and many theories are out there.  What is your take?  Here are a few articles below talking about these strange packages. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mystery-seeds-now-arriving-in-texas-mailboxes-report



A.  When I tune into this the first thing I hear is laughing.  As I try to determine what is so funny, I get that China is laughing at us.  I see that they went through some kind of Chinese ordering site such as Alibaba or Amazon stores, obtained personal information regarding mailing addresses, and started to flood random US cities with mystery seed packages.  

It feels like this is some kind of joke to them.  They are very angry and very bitter about the beer bug.  They will not let this drop.  It is as if they sent these random, harmless and very cheap items to people to intentionally cause some kind of reaction.  The US in general is in a very high fear vibration, and something like pumpkin seeds can put most local governments into a panic.  The US does need to be diligent and look into all suspicious behavior, but to some extent China knows it is wasting our time and resources.   

By all means if you get a mystery seed package alert your local authorities.  From an intuitive perspective I do not see a reason to panic, just use good common sense.  This really does look like a ploy to evoke more fear on the American people and waste time, money and effort.

And that is all I have for this reading.  If you receive a package, I'd be curious your thoughts or experience.  Have you ordered ANYTHING from China?

Love and light, Lynn 

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms:

11 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

it's a good psy-op joke, but I was hoping it would be way cooler, like the seeds grow into Chinese soldiers as in the Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

RL said...

It is actually kind of funny when you put it that way! I have been sharing memes showing how these seeds grow into large piranha-like plants from that movie “little shop of horrors.” On the other hand, it’s amazing how they were able to access people’s information and mail out things like that.

RL said...

Correction: not ahh-mazing.. more like.. that’s creepy kind of amazing.

SB said...

Japan and Africa now getting them too.

daisy said...

Those in the photo look like sunflower seeds.

Cyber said...

@Lynn

What do you mean by 'They are very angry and very bitter about the beer bug'? Are the Chinese blaming the Americans for the beer bug? I thought the western propaganda is that it came from a bat.

Ice said...

According to Schrรถdinger's ร–ther Cat, the seeds are meant to cause harm to the ecosystem and should never be planted. Instead, they should be burned.

Truth/knowledge Master said...

Don't add fear with joke. You will get a lot of bad karma while doing it, my friends. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜”

Better to enlighten the world. Spread optimism, happiness, joy, to everyone you meet. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’•

Doing evil is easy, to destruct is easy. I dare u to be super kind, selfless persons, permanently. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’•

God bless you people. Let's heal our earth, our fellow humans. ๐ŸŒน

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I know!

@RL: I agree, but somehow when I was done with the reading and thought on it, it didn't surprise me.

@SB: Interesting. I hadn't heard that. I hope SOMEONE tests them to confirm they are ok (which is what I think, but would still test them).

@daisy: I got they were everyday cheap seeds. Different varieties, but super generic ones.

@Cyber: They are mad at being the scapegoat. It was the PTW that released it from their lab, but they are being blamed.

@Ice: When I first thought on them, I did feel that way. I had to really "sit" with the topic, and once I heard the laughing and understand the joke, I realized they are messing with us. Burning them is good practice (I hope I'm right, but not worth the risk if I'm not)

@Truth/knowledge: Very well said!



Serene said...

My concern would be there is something on the seeds that rubs off on our skin as we touch them. They probably don't grow anything, or something weird. Evidently the country they came from is mad at us right now, and sending contaminated items through the mail to an "enemy" has been done before, we are not immune.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Serene: Good point. I wouldn't play with them either. I do see this as a huge joke to them. Like they enjoy seeing us suffer in some way.