Wednesday, July 29, 2020

More Beer Bug

Q. Hello Lynn, I am convinced that the beer bug response has been politically motivated by politicians and the MSM. Is it possible that people have 'planted' the beer bug in several large cities to encourage the virus to spread, increasing the infection rate, and potentially embarrassing President Trump?
A.  YES!  As I tune into this, I get a definite "yes."  Their delivery system is quite interesting too.  As I ask how they are spreading this, I get it is somewhat voluntary.  What happens is if someone suspects they have "it" they get tested.  Some of the swabs are tainted in specific geographic areas, and they actually infect people via the test they are taking.  I hear something about many people that were unsure and even asymptomatic are coming back positive, and the rate this is occurring is drastically increasing.  They are zoning in on areas that have a conservative presence, or are having a large amount of conservative protests opposing the closing of the country, masks etc.  By doing this they can tie the numbers and increased outbreaks to the conservatives and their gatherings versus the protests, destruction and looting by supporters of the alt left.  The left are doing what they can to tie Trump and his supporters to the beer bug.

Back to the test.  I get that if the droplet theory was as serious as "they" claim, we would be able to cough in a cup or device to do a test.  If it was breath or nasal passages, we should be able to do something like a breathalyzer.  As I focus on this more, I get that reason swabbing has to be so deep in the nose and throat, is because it is more difficult to spread than normally thought.  In instances they are trying to intentionally spread this, they need to use this technique to breach mucus membranes to transfer of the virus.  

Still WASH hands and use good hygiene.  This is a real bug that people can catch.  Use common sense especially if you have an underlying condition.  In most situations, there is no need for live in a fear vibration regarding this bug.


Q.  In regards to the current pandemic, I'm aware it will cool off once the election is over, but with society getting so used to "the new normal" and easily complying with the mask requirements and vaccinations, do you see this "new normal" slipping away or staying put for awhile after the election? I know Trump is aware of the truth of the beer bug so wondering if that helps put things back to how they once were.
A.  I get it will take a long time to get back to our "normal."  People are slowly becoming desensitized, and complying (sometimes by force) with new expectations.  Once the election is over, it will slowly go back to how it was, but it will take time to fight through the alt left.  November is going to be tough, and even though the election is over, the results will take time to be counted, announced and even accepted.  I cannot see the division coming together that fast.

Once the immunization comes out, I see things easing up, but a new fight emerging.  Some will line up, and others will fight it.  There may be restrictions (like flying) unless to too get the immunization.  The good news is that this doesn't appear to hold up for a long time, and people overrule this as infringement on personal rights.  

We have a long way to go, but we will eventually get there.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms:

18 comments:

KellyPalmer said...

Do you see different strains of the Bug? I heard there are 6 different strains of the bug out there. The swabbing rings so true in how it's being spread. I had to be tested a while ago. The swan test really hurts....like it tears up the tissue in your nose.

NatalieW said...

Thanks for this readin! What about the election? As a Q follower im assuming Trump's election will be "guided" for him to win? What do you see here?

haydeeally said...

Do they do that in outer countries too?

Anon said...

How did it spread in Europe so fast?

Alice L. said...

Lynn, Will it ever be revealed that they are infecting us on purpose? If so, when? If not, what can we do? Thanks!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Kelly: I do think there are different potentiates. That does feel accurate.

@Natalie: I've always seen that T wins, but the dems are doing EVERYTHING to stop it. Whether he wins or loses (they will try to burn down the country) we have a few tough months ahead.

@haydeeally: To some extent, yes. Only in specific areas though.

@Anon: Tainted tests...

@Alice: I'm not sure it will come out, but T may say something himself or via Q. I would watch for it.

Robert Schoen said...

When I read this I first thought of house representative Louie gohmert, a republican congressman known for not wearing the mask often, who just revealed he tested positive after meeting with AG Bill Barr and others, making him look like an irresponsible thoughtless bad guy. I always wondered how this spread and doing it on the swab tests makes perfect sense, as does spreading it deliberately and pro Trump territories. Pure Evil!

mycale said...

I do hope the dems will lose and get exposed for all their evil.

Can you see how much damage the vaccine does? What can you do if you need to fly abroad, for example to see family? Can you neutralize it with something?

Wendy said...

Where does 5g and nano fit in here?

Cyber said...

The ironic thing is that the Americans will blame China for this when it is their own people that is intentionally causing this increase in virus infection.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: It is pure evil!

@mycale: I don't see the effects being immediate... I do think it will tie to fertility issues later. I'm not sure how to neutralize it, but I can say I think this will be an annual thing they require and once you quit doing it your body should somewhat dilute it down.

@Wendy: It weakens the immune system, making this harder to fight naturally.

@Cyber: Yes....

Robert Schoen said...

Herman Cain, who just died of covid, tested negative at Trump's last rally a few weeks ago, the same one in which many of his staffers who would be greeters taking temperatures of everyone who entered, all tested positive for covid-19 right before the event. Selective infection through testing confirmed.

Truth/knowledge Master said...

Let's keep praying more intensely, for the world future. 🙏🏼 Be more caring for each other. 💕 🙏🏼

Anonymous Reader said...

I can fully expect this beer bug fearmongering to only increase as we get near the ugly election month. Not only that, but the social justice insanity has literally infected almost every American sport just as they make their return and it disgusts me to the point that I simply deleted just about every sports app and email newsletter.

I feel that most of the people involved in the major sport leagues are forced to comply to the current narrative in order to maintain the jobs and careers. I would hope that a large amount of sports fans can boycott, but a little whisper can still rear that ugly head. "You really want to boycott us? Hahaha!"

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: Wow. Such evil...

@Truth/Knowledge: Yes, it is much needed. I may set up another meditation just for this. We need positivity more than ever now.

@Anonymous: I feel you are one of many feeling the same way. It is out of control, and I see sports taking a hit if they cannot break from of this insanity. People are in general fed up with this. Sports used to be an escape where people can come together. Now they are shoving all this down our throats at every turn.

Shukra said...

Deceased rapper Eazy E was infected with HIV on purpose via swab for strep throat, according to a recent psychic reading. His message was "it's happening again"..

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Shukra: Oh wow. I hadn't heard that. Thanks for sharing!

Gratitude said...

Dear Lynn,

I am a Trump supporter asking this. What I want to know is - are all the Republicans “good guys”? Are all the Democrats “the bad guys”? Why, even in spiritual circles, is it implied that that is the case, and is that really the truth?

It doesn’t seem to me that Trump has many people he can trust on either side. If I am wrong, I’d like to know. It just seems a bit odd to me that the “good guys” and “bad guys” would be split so perfectly evenly, by their political parties.

Thank you,

B