Monday, August 3, 2020

Coin Shortage

Q.  Lynn, What is up with the coin shortage?  Where are the coins and how do we have a shortage?  Thanks!  


A.  When I focus on this, I get that there has been a plan for a long time to minimize using cash, and encourage cashless transactions.  The Powers That Were (PTW) have been wanting to issue a credit system in which all purchases can be tracked, monitored and even taxed.  The first tactic was to say that cash could be "tainted" with the beer bug, and wasn't safe to use.  Not all merchants bought into this, so they needed something else.  

Intentionally creating a coin shortage was the next step by creating roadblocks with cash sales.  Not being able to make correct change was a great way to encourage people to use credit and debit cards.

I also get that the PTW are slowly introducing a form of inflation in which items will be bought in whole dollars, and most merchants will round up versus down when pricing products or services.  The other option is if a person insists in using cash, they may be forced to round up when paying for their products.  This is a way to ultimately force people into doing transactions in whole dollars only, slowly getting away from a coin base monetary system.  The only way to keep transactions with change is to "propose" the cashless system based on credit, which is much more easily accepted by people given the above circumstances.

Watch out, and watch how they try to manipulate the money.  I see much more happening with this in the future.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn     

11 comments:

Truth/knowledge Master said...

PTW is the bad guy. 😒 And somebody somewhere need to stop them! They are the true enemy of humanity, they kidnapped children for adrenochrome.

Or, keep praying for PTW, hope that they can change to be the noble good guy. 😒 (hopefully)

If we don't stop them, they will lead us into world war 3. PTW is suc*s. πŸ‘ŽπŸ˜”

@Watch said...

Thank you Lynn, great reading! What about the quality of digital Dogcoin pushed by Ellon Musk?
Thanks!

Craig said...

Saw a post somewhere that had a copy of a receipt from a cash transaction. It indicated that there was a small bit of change due and that the merchant just KEPT it! Watch your receipts.

Love To Push Those Buttons said...

I've been telling clerks forever to keep the pennies. Years, in fact; but I do pick them up off the ground when I walk. I find them all the time, and sometimes I even give them to the clerks as a present for someone who's short. I can't stand the damn things. Now, if change is under 25 cents, I tell them to keep that. It's nothing. I give way more than that to the homeless when I can.

I seem to get it back. Last month I twice found a dollar bill, and yesterday I found 55 cents. I have a joke on having to find two pennies on all my walks as being a message the gods are looking out for me. It happens more often than not.

I do not have a plastic card, and I'm not getting one. My flat mate can use 'its', and I'll pay it back. (We belong to The Holey Order of the Septum, and when you join that cult; you must disavow gender for you identify as being all 'nose'. In English speaking countries, anyway; where noses have no gender. If you move to Spain, France, Italy, Portugal or any other country that refers to a nose having a gender, you are whatever gender is assigned by what they refer to the nose as regardless of your plumbing. No surgery required.)

Robert Schoen said...

I knew when they came out with the bat quarter right at the beginning of covid that the mint was dirty and connected to the Deep state. impeachment, covid, George Floyd, antifa riots pretending to be BLM, all coordinated military planning to bring down Trump's government.

Amanda Nicolich said...

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘YES!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Truth/knowledge: Well said!

@Watch: It feels like a temporary false sense of something secure. Not sure it will stick.

@Craig: Good advice. It is one thing to do it willingly, another when it is expected.

@Love to Push Buttons: Interesting. Thanks for sharing!

@Robert: Very true... I think many suspected it, and now it is upon us...

EA RW said...

Slowly but surely the banking cartel are taking over. Money and banknotes are 2 different things. There is a law stating clearly that money MUST contain a certain amount of gold and silver (USA). In my country money is lawful currency.
A banknote as the name implies is just that. You think it's so much dollar or euro or anything other. While it's just WORTH so much. All you do is exchanging a bill for a bill. Never payed for anything. Corporate commerce. They "the bankers" want to move to a system of exploit and it involves zero interest. Becuase that is the most profitable for THEM. Don't take my word for it I just want to add to the conversation and give people something to think about. Reminds me of a previous reading kings have gold, lords have silver and slaves have paper. Banknotes are PRODUCT watch the serial number. So someone owns it.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPI8N7ikCJYv_j9rGVY7qDg.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@EA RW: Thank you so much for sharing this! Definitely something to think about!

@Watch said...

Thank you very much Lynn!!

EA RW said...

Exactly with my employer. They never paid me. I get a piece of paper with some numbers and letters on it. Be it an invoice or a bill. But there was never an exchange in real life situation. The only thing that DID happen is moving an X amount from one bankaccount to another bankaccount.
We have been spoiled for so long and accustomed to how certain things operate while in reality they never told us anything. It's truly fascinating how much we don't know.
Look at europe in my opinion it's a coup d'etat. It's that easy we can hurt them where it hurts the most. Just stop submitting yourself to be dependant on their corporation and products. Look at gillette incident they lost 8 billion because of toxic masculinity. If we were smart and joined hands.