Thursday, May 21, 2020

Patreon/SubscribeStar: Portals and Negative Entities

Q.  I have a strange question that I hope you can answer. We've known over the years that some entities exists either on a separate layer of our planet (Bigfoot, Fairies, Gnomes etc) or come from different dimensions having gained their access deliberately via dark rituals or accidental/glitched portals (Mothman, Spring Heeled Jack, Dogman)

I am interested to know if entities of a supernatural nature can be a threat to human existence. Picture Slenderman, but ten thousand times more potent.  If they do exist, can they enter our realm?



Again, strange I know but I am really curious and drawn to these questions.


A.  To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on Patreon or SubscribeStar.  

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude),  Lynn


To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view
any of the following platforms:

Brighteon
BitChute
YouTube
YouTube BACKUP Channel
GAB

No comments: