Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Patreon/SubscribeStar: (ET Series) Canine ETs

Q.  Lynn, I'm curious about the Canine ETs.  I know you've talked about the "dog ETs" but could you go a little deeper and tell us more about them?  Thanks.

A.  To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on Patreon or SubscribeStar.  

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude),  Lynn

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view 
any of the following platforms: 

Brighteon 
BitChute 
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

GAB 

3 comments:

@Watch said...

Woof & Thanks!:) BTW, also coming from the stellar space are these gravitational wave bursts unexpectedly detected by the LIGO experiment (article below). while the journalists are more interested in where it originates from my question to you would be: what does it do to us and Gaia? Can one expect more benefits than damages? Thanks
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/gravitational-waves-ligo-latest-space-betelgeuse-star-a9283466.html

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thanks you. I need to look at this. I have some questions on Gaia saved, so I can put this with them. I think it will make for a good reading.

@Watch said...

Thanks! Hope you are doing fine! around the same date (January 13 or 14.) this weird fire occurred in a district of São Paulo Brazil. One can see during the footage a blurry black spot that moves like a drone and appears twice (certainly not a bird) that could have something to do with it. I does not appear to be a short circuit along an electrical power line). What is it and was it caused by humans? https://www.facebook.com/100037366866584/videos/164728481449380/UzpfSTY0NDE1ODAwNTpWSzoyMzgxNDc0MDI1MjkwMzEz/?fref=nf