Thursday, October 3, 2019

doTERRA: Sleep Tight

Hi everyone!  Many of us go through times when we have trouble sleeping at night, so I wanted to see what was out there to assist in promoting better sleep (and getting the "chatter" to go away when we close our eyes).  

I came across this "recipe" to help promote relaxation.  I gave it a try.  I took it a step further, and not only put it on my feet and neck, but my wrists too.  I noticed a difference on night one, and kept up with it to see if it was a fluke, or really worked.  I am happy to say, it is working really well, so well I wanted to share this with you.

Please give it a try for yourself and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! I'd love to know your experience.

You can reach me here or feel free to browse doTERRA products yourself.

No comments: