Friday, October 18, 2019

Chakra Series: 4 of 9 / Solar Plexus

Hi everyone!  I wanted to continue on with my series on Chakras.  Many of you are interested in meditating, and how to be more effective during meditation, so I am hopeful that learning about chakras and what they do will give you some insight. I want to provide some education, describe crystals that can aid in the balancing of the chakra and also how to incorporate doTERRA essential oils to help enhance the opening the chakra.  I hope you enjoy, and please feel free to leave comments below.  

4 of 9:  Solar Plexus (Color:  Yellow)
The Solar Plexus is the powerhouse of emotions.  When we have an emotion, especially ones directed toward yourself, it creates an energetic buildup in this area.  If you have having issues with self-worth. confidence, anger, guilt, etc we either need to process and purge, or those feelings stay stuck in your "gut."  These feelings literally need "digested" or processed so they can go.  

This is much easier said than done, but even being mindful of these feelings can help especially if physical symptoms such as weight concerns, digestive problems (energy transferring into a physical manifestation) or other issue in this region of the body.

If you know or suspect you have trauma that created an emotional response, it is very helpful to work on your Solar Plexus.  When you meditate, or even go about your day, imagine light or energy flowing through you body and "washing" this negative build-up out.   You can even place your hand on your abdomen and visualize yourself healing and dissipating the emotions.  


(Every situation is unique and can be complex, but I'm happy to give guidance on an individual basis if you would like to set up an appointment).

Crystals:
Citrine is a great crystals to use when working on the Solar Plexus.  Tigers Eye can also be effective.

I like to hold it in my hand and sometimes I put it under my chair.  I've also been known to place this under my pillow at night when I have some emotions weighing on me.


Oils:

Suggested doTERRA oils that enable you to open and connect to this chakra are Lemongrass and Lemon.  You can apply the oils (dilute with coconut oil if you are sensitive) to your abdomen or diffuse them to smell throughout the day or during meditations.  I also like to put a drop or two in green tea and sip on it while I sit quietly (and sometimes even during errands on stressful days).

And that is all I have, but I look forward to your comments and/or tips.  Love and light, Lynn

(As I publish a weekly segment, I will tag them "Chakra Series" to you can readily pull the post up for your reference).


To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: 

Brighteon 
BitChute 
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

GAB 

6 comments:

TheOnlyOne said...

Thank you.

daisy said...

I've heard Uluru (Ayers Rock) in Australia is the solar plexus of the world.

Rebecca said...

What about Pyrite for the Solar Plexus?

Psychic Focus, Lynn said...

@daisy: Interesting. I had not heard that? Anyone from Australia out there? Curious how they connect to it or if they feel it living close to it.

@Rebecca: I do see it can help amplify energies, but you may want to combine it with other crystals to strengthen the effect.

Thanks for the comments!

daisy said...

7 Planetary Chakras site -
https://www.higherperspectives.com/the-location-of-earths-7-planetary-chakras

1.Root - Mt Saint Helens
2.Sacral - Lake Titicaca etc...

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@daisy: Thank you for sharing!