Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Black Forest of Germany



(I received at note from the person asking about the Black Forest. Interestingly, there are several, and their inquiry was centered around the mysterious Black Forest of Germany. I decided it could be interesting to explore, so here is round two.)

Q. Odd indeed, how many black forests are there! I liked the Colorado reading! As sinister as I would have expected. I reckon Germany's Black Forest has a slightly more benign tone. Could I please, please trouble you with a reading on it? It can be brief or lengthy, at your convenience. I have been eager to discuss it with you during my stay in Germany.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Forest


A. When I first look at this, I see what looks like Chinese lanterns lighting up and floating above the forest. As I look a little more intently, I realize they are really UFO ships. It appears many ships come and go, and even travel over this area. This area feels like an energetic beacon. The ships aren't unique to one species, it is in general, and heavily traveled area.


I get that this area is the place for animal and human abductions. I am flashing to previous posts regarding mystery stairs in the woods, etc, and get there are similar accounts of this in this area too. People reappearing without memory of how they got where they are, or even people disappearing to never return. There is a very dark and ominous vibe in this area.

I'm trying to see why it is so dark (there is no coincidence that it is called "black" forest). I am reminded that energy cannot be created or destroyed, but it is constantly shifted. Some areas of the world are very light, while others are very dark. This looks like a place that magnetically draws lower vibes, but also draws in UFO activity.

And that is all I have for this reading. Stay clear of the Black Forest of Germany.

Love and light,
Lynn

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: 
Brighteon 
BitChute 
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

GAB 

5 comments:

TheOnlyOne said...

Any tips on traveling in there?

TheOnlyOne said...

And why forest? I mean why are they home to low vibes like the Yi people forest, ect?

Karoline said...

Interesting reading! Where do they take the humans and animals? Is it for experiment purposes? Those that were taken are they still alive somewhere else?

@Watch said...

@TheOnly1 Schwarzwald tips to travel: chosse from these pics (no low vibes apparently). ( https://pixabay.com/de/images/search/schwarzwald/ )

Psychic Focus, Lynn said...

@TheOnlyOne: I would say try to stay in a high vibration. Try not to give in to fear (it lowers your vibration and they "feel" it). Use crystals. :-) I feel they attract to the forest because trees will take in negativity and ground it. It creates a natural magnet for this type of energy (in the right environment).

@Karoline: It is for experimental purposes. Once they are done (could be hours, days or years), they eventually return.

@Watch: Thanks for sharing.

@susan: This does sound serious. I will look at it. Thanks for sharing this info and perspective.

Thanks for all the comments!