Thursday, September 19, 2019

doTERRA: Got a pain in the neck? Frank it out!




Hi everyone!  As I thought about something I wanted to share this week, I decided to share my own personal story and how doTERRA REALLY came to the rescue!  

Here goes:  So, a few days ago my neck started bothering me.  Not a neck ache, but a sharp pain in the back of my head on the left side that radiated out to my ear.  I realized this was a pinched nerve (not muscular or soft tissue) and was creating an occipital headache (you can see the picture showing the pain pattern).  

Immediately I go to my oils because I needed something to address pain and inflammation.  I grabbed my doTERRA Frankincense Touch (with a handy roller ball) and applied to the base of my head.  By morning it was noticeably better, and after a few more applications the pain was almost gone.  I can't claim this works miracles, my in my case it was a life saver.  I'm hopeful within another day or two it will totally be gone.  


Should you suffer from migraines, headaches, allergies or sinus issues, please reach out to me.  DoTERRA has a lot of great products made to work with your body to promote health and wellness.

To check out Frankincense Touch for yourself, you can read more here:  https://www.doterra.com/US/en/site/tinarbergados

To contact me directly, please feel free to email me!

No comments: