Friday, September 20, 2019

2100 Year Old iPhone - What is this thing?


Q.  How about this 2100 year old "iPhone":

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/remarkable-2100-year-old-iphone-found-deep-in-young-womans-grave/ar-AAGZkbR?ocid=spartandhp


Quoted text from the article:
"A remarkable 2,137-year-old object - said to resemble an "iPhone" - has been dug from a grave of a young woman.
The structure is made of black gemstone jet - a type of lignite - with inlays of semi-precious stones.
It was found after the Ala-Tey necropolis, a reservoir near Sayano-Shushenskaya Dam, Russia's biggest power plant, was drained."
What is it actually?

The world full of mysteries! And thanks for unraveling some of them!

Q.  I get it may look like an iPhone, but it does not work like an iPhone.  It is coming through that this item had two purposes.  The first, was to serve as an adornment emphasizing this person's status within the society.  It looks to be worn across her chest on a sash.  

I see that she was very powerful and influencing because she was part human, and part Nordic ET (??).  I get this was a gift given to her as a young child, and she wore it ever since.  I get it was made from lignite because it was a soft material that could be manipulated.  The stones that were included represent fire (red) and water (blue).  The lignite itself was for grounding (earth). [I thought it was strange that "air" wasn't a component, but it was left out.] 

My impression is that this woman was highly respected, and many looked up to her.  She also had a strong intuitive sense, and was what many people refer to as a "seer." Out of respect for her, when she passed she was buried with it.

I realize this was short, but that is all I have on the item itself.  Please feel free to leave a comment, and I'm happy to answer. 

Happy Friday!  Love and light, Lynn

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: 
Brighteon 
BitChute 
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

GAB 


5 comments:

TheOnlyOne said...

That person was me wasn't it? Thehehe In seriousness I want you to know that you are doing a very good job, and if you wrote a book, I would read it. Peace.

TheOnlyOne said...

Ok so after I posted this, a voice on tv said "It's you."

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@TheOnlyOne: Interesting!

Hope said...

Thanks for my reading! So, she is a human hybrid! I wonder how many are still amongst us :)

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Hope: Yes, that is how i saw her. I couldn't even begin to guess how many more there are.. too many to count.. :-)