Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Ep-Stine Suicide


Hi everyone! I know this is a hot topic, so I pulled a few questions and put them out to frame my intent and REALLY look at this. I will also say that the first 14 things in my spam folder had "his" name in them in them. Since we are being filtered / censored, I need to change the "name" slightly to get this post out.. Please bear with me...

Q. Hi Lynn and bless your heart. Please look into Ep-Stine, was he assassinated? Is this a cover up to keep him safe until he spills the beans? Suicide, really? Thanks for all you do for humanity


Lynn, J. Ep-Stine suicide- was it a suicide, murder or is he still alive? Just when we think the terrible truth about the petos (can't say that word either) and the vast network will be revealed, this happens.


Can you look into the J. Ep-Stine scandal? Apparently he has links to powerful people with regards to human "trade". The media claimed he failed at an attempted suicide while in jail. Now it's reported he hung himself/suicide. What really happened?


A.  When I first tune into this I feel the let down and disappointment.. The energy around this is so defeated (the best way I can describe it).  There is such hope for this nightmare of human "trade" to end, and this felt like a light was snuffed out.  People want this "ring" exposed, and want to see justice be served regardless of how rich or powerful people are- wrong is wrong... 


I first want to look at what happened.  He was guarded and watched very intently.  Everyone knew how high profile he was and what his testimony could do.  He was a powerful link to revealing information and putting the desired justice in motion.  As much as people wanted the truth out, the people on his "list" wanted the truth quiet.  The PTW (Powers That Were) that are involved in this "ring" were determined to keep him quiet, and work on "damage control."  I get that many people on his list were known to the public, but there are even higher people that would "shock" us (is what I hear).  



I get that at first Ep-Stine did stay quiet, but the reality of what would happen to him both in and out of prison gave him little hope.  He felt so hopeless and knew he would never be free, so he felt like he needed to do "something" right in his life (he knew his death would be imminent).  Maybe something would be lessened, or at least he could relieve a little guilt for the obscene amount of wrong-doings he committed.  


At that moment when evidence was started to compile, and Ep-Stine was "slightly" more helpful, the PTW panicked.  They knew they had to act quick.  Evidence is bad, but evidence with a witness that could put the puzzle together is REALLY bad.  I get that at some point that night there was a "glitch" with the surveillance, and at that exact moment (during the planned "glitch") he was visited by someone wearing a black hoodie, and they offered him a way out.  I hear them tell him it "has to look self inflicted."  Some kind of deal came with it too, because this hired "hoodie wearing person" was going to go after family.  There could be no fight, blood, bruises, etc.  This had to be fully self inflicted with no sign of foul play.  


So, I see him taking something (dark red pill that looked like a kidney bean) and he died soon after that (within seconds).  The "hoodie person" actually hung him up, and left him there to be found later.  (I'm guess a toxicology report was not done..???)


Now I want to know, who hired the "hoodie person."  I hear "there is a long list of people that wanted Ep-Stine gone, but the person with the connections that made the call (and also to get in the good graces of the "higher" PTW) rhymes with Flinton with a C.


And that is all I have for this very sad reading.  Love and light shine bright- Lynn


To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: 
Brighteon 
BitChute 
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

GAB 

17 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

there's a huge rumor mill about what happened to this guy: most of us think that he was Spirited out by the good guys who faked his death in part so that there would be a lot of media coverage of a Ep--ein compared to the way they ignored Nexium. Lynn's reading could be spot on to this scenario if the red pill was to simulate death, in that he was carried out without a sheet covering the body and there were reports he was given oxygen afterwards. time will tell...

Raymond said...

Will the C-lintons ever be held responsible for all the crimes that they have committed? Is Chelsea just as corrupt as they are? The apple does not fall far from the tree.

Thanks

RL said...

Thank you for the reading. This sheds so much light on things. I wonder how the ptw knew he was being “helpful”. They wouldn’t have panicked if they didn’t know. What a shame. I was hoping they would take down the flintons. I hope we don’t have to wait too long to see them exposed!

Blackbird said...

Raymond, Chelsea is complicit. She benefits from all their shoddy dealings, and the Cl1nt0n Foundation is subsidising her lifestyle.

I don't believe the subject of this story is dead ... drone footage captured of him returning to the island - to an underground bunker - was posted on the night he supposedly left this plane.

Sam said...

Reading the comments on yahoo i dont think people are buying the.official narrative, they know it was a hit. I dont know of yahoo is representative of public opinion it just seems that people understand.

mycale said...

Other sources say he was exchanged with a look alike and is in the hands of the white heads or the cabal. For example, Jim Stone pointed out many discrepancies between the dead look alike and the real Eps.

Are you sure that he is dead? And yeah I hope those wretched Cl1nt0ns get whats comming to them during our lifetime.

Psychic Focus, Lynn said...

@Robert: I am really hoping you are right. That was the big thing I was trying to determine is if he really did die. I got that he did, but I could also see how your scenario could be true (like I said, I hope you are right!).

@Raymond: You are right, it doesn't fall far. Yes, she is just as bad. I do think the C's will be outed, but it will just take time.

@RL: As soon as enough evidence was compiled they knew they were in trouble. The are freaking out right now.

@Anna: Like I said earlier, I hope you are right. I really did and do want him to be alive.

@Sam: Yes.. People are catching on to this and not buying it.

@myscale: Interesting. I really hope what I saw wasn't the "end" for him. I didn't actually see him carried out (I lost my image at the point). Maybe it is in the greater good that i didn't see it... ????

Makw said...

@ Anna Nonymous: can you share a link to the video that is supposed to show Epistone returning to the island?

Blackbird said...

@makw ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RxzX4CTxUc - read the top comment for the time mark. I should add, it is MY opinion that one of those two people was JE.

Psychic Focus, Lynn said...

Thank you for sharing Anna. I know lots of us are trying to make sense of this and just want justice!

Psychic Focus, Lynn said...

Hi. This was emailed to me because the reader couldn't post on this blog... She wanted to share this:

Hi Lynn,

I cannot seem to post comments in your blog. I wanted to share these with you re epstein’s death:

https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffrey-epsteins-bodyguard-somebody-helped-him-kill-himself/

And another psychic has similar reading as you post.
“Psychically I see, there is a cover-up while in police custody over the past few days, Jeffrey Epstein was given the option to go through the court proceedings and stay in jail then go to prison where he would undoubtedly be abused OR he would be afforded a method of easy suicide.

Jeffrey the coward took the easy route – he decided suicide was the best option. I feel him in a drowsy state until his heart stopped. He was fearful that all of the nasty was about to come out in his trial, he couldn’t bear that people would see him as the vulgar deviant sexual pervert that he really was.”

Just wanted to share those with your readers

mycale said...

Hi Lynn

If he really is dead, can you see what happens to him in his afterlife? Does he have to pay for the terrible things he did?

I sure hope so.

Bee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bee said...

Hi Lynn,

will he reincarnate? In another reading one psychic said he will do so as a spiritual worker, this time. What do you think about that?
I find that hard to believe given karma

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@myscale: He really feels to be in a limbo state right now... I'm not sure "he" has decided what he is doing, but there will be some karma to reset.

@Bee: He will reincarnate, but I'm not sure about the spiritual worker... I feel he will be on the dark end of something (suffer) in some way.

Thanks for the comments! Interesting topic!

Kris said...

On Twitter, Trump responded to the suicide incident as a C'linton job'..



Psychic Focus, Lynn said...

@Kris: I feel like he knows, they know, we all know who was behind this...