Thursday, August 15, 2019

doTERRA: Blue Tansy Challenge!






Hi everyone!  I recently learned of this challenge, and I'm really excited to do it with you and compare results.  DoTERRA has an oil called Blue Tansy.  It is know for assisting with mental clarity, focus, helping people to take initiative, stop procrastinating, making decisions and taking actions in their lives.  This is the root of so many of our frustrations, and I'd like to see how this oil can make a difference.


So, here is what you do:

1.  Take one drop of Blue Tansy, and put it on each of your big toes.  A little goes a long way, so trust me, one drop is enough.  Why the big toes?  Because that is the reflex point for the mind, and if we can release that, we can move forward in our lives.  

2.  Do this daily and make note of any changes.  Do you feel motivated?  Are you focused?  Do you have more mental clarity?  Track anything interesting you feel.

3.  Come back here and share!  I will start this weekend (to give you a chance to get some Blue Tansy) and put periodic updates.  I've heard great things and want you to experience it too.  If you can't get Blue Tansy in time, no worries, just start when you can and track your progress for a few weeks (but still share, because I want to see how it helps).

I really look forward to this and hearing your story!

Information on Blue Tansy: https://www.doterra.com/US/en/p/blue-tansy-oil
If you have questions, you can reach me at www.mydoterra.com/easyoils

No comments: