Thursday, August 29, 2019

doTERRA: Blue Tansy Challenge Update!


Hi everyone!  Not sure how many joined for the Blue Tansy Challenge, but I wanted to share some of my results! (I go into this much more in the video above, so if you have a chance, please watch!)

After only a few weeks:
  • I felt more clear minded
  • Was able to do some internal reflection with clarity (able to be objective)
  • Obtained some insight I needed to make some positive change
  • Overall felt a purging of things I was holding on to...
I know everyone will have different experiences, and if you'd like to share, that would be great. I'd love to hear how you've felt.  So far, this has been a very positive experience!  

Here is info on the challenge in case you missed the original post:
https://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2019/08/doterra-blue-tansy-challenge.html

Information or to purchase Blue Tansy: https://www.doterra.com/US/en/p/blue-tansy-oil
If you have questions, you can reach me at www.mydoterra.com/easyoils


No comments: