Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Area 51 of the UK



Q.  I found this paranormal channel on YouTube called "Proving Demons." He has some interesting stuff.  

He has a video in which he collaborated with another channel. There seems to be these underground tunnels in (Wiltshire?). They claim it's like a "UK Area 51."



There is this whole UFO community saying there are aliens behind the red door in the underground tunnel system.  This is supposedly a really interesting place with underground caverns, canals and mines.  

These underground systems are really secretive.  The government also blocked entrances with steel bars and barricades to ensure no one enters.  Check for yourself..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwwDE-Ly1uY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kdACtqI3yA

A.  (I did take a glimpse of the video to get a feel for this place, and the energy behind it).

Then, I cleared myself to see what things would come through.  I did get an overwhelming sense of negativity tied to these tunnels.  It didn't feel like it was ET in origin, but rather a very dark heaviness due to the purpose of the tunnels and events that happened there.

I wanted to explore the negative feelings I was experiencing.  It came to be that throughout history these tunnels/caverns were made as a way to secretly travel.  People could get from place to place without having to travel above ground.  In the process of this "travel" there were people (like captors/prisoners/slaves/injured/ill) that used this underground system, and several died in the process.  I also got that many times when people passed away in transit, they were left or buried in some of the caverns.

I get that if you traveled far enough, or long enough you would encounter skeletons of those left behind.  I also get that the odor of the tunnels is like nothing most people have never smelled.  Between the damp, moldy environment, and some kind of smell of death, it is hard to put into words.

It looks like the government has these blocked for their own personal use should they want to recommission them (war, underground protection, etc).  They do not want people learning or mapping these "secretive" tunnels, and have many blocked.

Very interesting (and creepy feeling) area.  I would not want to be in the tunnel.  I hope those that did enter protected themselves!

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: 
Brighteon 
BitChute 
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

GAB 

3 comments:

Myway said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Myway said...

There is a legend of Crystal Cave in California. Legend has it that Earl Dorr found it according to the Indians directions. Earl Dorr Dynamited the entrance.

Can the cave still be accessed?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@PM: I love this question. I am going to save it for a reading (I think it deserves it's own thread). :-)