Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Candida Auris Superbug


Q.  Hi Lynn, is the Candida Auris  a lab grown superbug that is part of the PTW (Powers That Were) "endgame" to take out the elderly population? And while we're at it, measles resurgence, what's that all about?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/06/health/drug-resistant-candida-auris.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share


A. When I tune in on this, I get it is more about an experiment that went wrong...

With so many immunizations out there, and new ones being created constantly (think how many more we have now versus even 10 years ago), things are bound to go wrong.  The onset of this (I get) was caused as an unintended consequence of creating a new immunization for the market. It was something to do with pneumonia, and they inadvertently created a bacteria strain that was very resistant to any medications.  The rush to market was more about getting a return on the investment made into the research and development, rather than really waiting this out.  They didn't know until it was too late, and the case studies were already infecting others.

I also get the sent these off to another country to have them test this first as a way to speed up the release (??)  However, not only did they not wait an appropriate incubation time before a larger release, with the international travel, it traveled quickly spread to other areas.  I get this bacteria lives off of sugars (which is in about everything), so eliminating this from your diet can help someone to fight this off with better success (it starves them).  The best defense is a strong offense, and do what you can to stay healthy, do periodic detoxing and use good common sense.

The measles is really about fear to get people and push a agenda to get everyone immunized.  I get it is intentionally released in certain geographic areas to create panic, and encourage people to want to be immunized, and strengthen their cause to legally make it a requirement.  I hear "the root of most things can be traced to both fear and money...."

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn

4 comments:

TruthSeeker999 said...

Sad to know that some people dare to kill the others for money. Or it's the destiny of those people to be killed in such way? Nobody knows!!! Life is a mystery. We don't create our existence, actually, we are the "pets" and "slaves" of God, believe it or not.

Lynn, I'm interested to know about how God works. What His next plans? What's the biggest mystery of God? And how to outwit it? I'm too tired to live, also the earth already became so much negative! I'm thinking a lot about suicide this year. :(

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Truth: We do chose this life, and all the lessons we learn in it. Please don't think negatively about you life (it really is a gift). You cannot outwit Source, and I can say in spirit there is no good/bad, things just exist. We need the contrast to appreciate what we label as "good" here in the 3D. If you need help with perspective, please reach out to me and I can help you find help.

Cheryl said...

TruthSeeker999 - I feel your pain! While I am in no way suicidal, I can get down researching all the negative stuff going on in the world and think this is not the place I want to live anymore. What helps me, though, is to remind myself that the world has always been this way, it's just now I'm becoming aware of it. Also, we can always shift our focus to all the positive, wonderful things going on everyday and how humanity is awakening to its true, powerful, loving nature. I'm learning that my reality truly is whatever I'm focusing on in the moment.

JJ said...

Thanks Lynn for answering this question! Very helpful