Monday, October 22, 2018

Patreon Post: QAnon Phrases (Raw Psychic Reading Sharing My Process)

Hi everyone!  I have had some requests to do a raw reading on video, and THEN type up my response rather than do the reading first and discuss it with you here.  I wanted to share my process with you, and you can see what it looks like (for me) as I approach a reading.  Here goes...

Q.  QAnon uses two phrases quite often "Dark to light" and "You can not imagine the magnitude of this." What they meant by the same?


A.  To see how I approach a reading and video discussion, please visit me on Patreon. Love and light- Lynn

3 comments:

RL said...

Wonderful reading and video! Love it, thank you!!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@RL: You are most welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Hugs, Lynn

Cheryl said...

Interesting as always, Lynn. Thank you!