Friday, October 19, 2018

Tom T. Moore



Q.  Some of the blog commenters have mentioned Tom T. Moore and some of his predictions through communicating with one of his three guides via telepathy.  I have followed his work and do so enjoy the idea of benevolent outcomes.  Him asking that way, only with gratitude, can only do good in my view.  

He does seem so off on some topics.  He talks about the idea of timelines, which I am familiar.  He also talks of his "space brother" coming down for a visit.  This visit has been promised for some time now.  I'm not sure how to ask this and still pay Tom respect, but maybe gets to the heart of how people that are psychic and non-psychic get information from another source that is not in the dimension.  

Who is he receiving information from?  Is there an agenda?  Is it trustworthy?  Is the information he is relaying to the public through weekly posts accurate for a particular times, but not one we coexist on concurrently? I'm wanting to understand this from a deeper knowledge base and not just say he is wrong, as I see some good he is doing by his work.  

A.  As I tune into him, he is in telepathic communication with at least one ET.  He does communicate with beings that are not of our 3D earth.  I'm not sure if he has ever described these beings or his "space brother," but I do get an image of a very pale, pasty white, blue eyed, being.  He does appear to be able to meditate, or be in a meditative mindset and have a "pseudo conversation" with this being.


When I looked at the being, I see him as being neutral.  I didn't get a low vibe, or very high vibe either.  Sometimes you can sense the presence of a being that is high frequency by a glow or aura they give off, and I did not see that with this being.

The intent behind Tom feels positive, and Tom tries his best to relay truth at the moment he gets it.  The information in a normal situation, with a naturally progressing timeline looks to yield fairly (not 100% but a probability of accurate results), however, free will is constantly changing our paths and timelines.  Predictions need to constantly be evaluated, especially ones that have a large influence of the world, politics, etc with lots of key players.  I don't see him as "wrong" but get that many times his predictions get tied to other timelines we aren't experiencing, or information is released too soon, and our timeline shifts...

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light-  

Videos and Discussion available on: 
YouTube Yes, I'm back. 

To further support the blog or my video channel, please visit me on Patreon. (Thank you Patrons!)

6 comments:

A Man Called Da-da said...

Oh, so his ET contact is from "Alnitak"? Far left star in Orion’s Belt? Three-fingered pasty white Pleiadian/human hybrid? I just don't understand neutrals.

Question: is he setting protection? Stating that only those with his "greatest good in mind" are allowed to communicate?

Raymond said...

I met him a few years ago when he gave a presentation in the Dallas area. He's a nice guy and his blog is interesting. But it is difficult to take him seriously when he suggests that aliens are going to expose themselves to the world and he is going to be one of the chosen ones to film the encounter. However, I think he believes that one hundred percent.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Dada: I don't think he is setting protection.. I think he sets intent to communicate, and he gets what he gets...

@Raymond: I don't get he is "chosen." I get he communicates, but I wouldn't say he is going to have a different experience than many other people.

A Man Called Da-da said...

Folks, if you're reading this and you either communicate or want to communicate with ETs or the spirit world, you need to ground and protect if you want to serve the Truth, otherwise you may as well be channeling CNN.

The Sharing Bridge said...


Great reading Lynn! Thank you for getting at the "source" so to speak. Often an answer leads to more questions per this process but what we learn here is that grounding (protecting) oneself and setting the right or an all encompassing intention when opening communication channels is above all else important!!

We were taught that first and foremost during my time at a Healing Arts College in Santa Cruz. When practicing massage or any other kind of energy work (in my case Reiki and Chinese Medicine) to do just that. We actually began each class grounding together as a group! When I did not ground or set the right intention or I was compromised with marijuana intake outside of class, I would get/channel/let in some pretty unsavory folks. It is simple idea but such an important first step in becoming a clear receiver! I want to mention that I also worked individually with a psychic to develop my own abilities which I would define as average while I was attending that college. I was really good at reading energy and knew deep down my individual teacher was off emotionally for many reasons and I ignored it - that experience led to some Mr. Toad"s wild rides! I learned a lot from those experiences. Staying grounded is key, being emotionally clear and setting the right intentions was my take away.

Thanks again for this reading!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Dada: So true!

@Sharing Bridge: Thanks so much for sharing. I cannot say how important it is to ground and set protection and intent..