Thursday, September 20, 2018

Keeping Connected!

Hi everyone!  My goal is to stay connected with all of you and help our community grow.  I love all of you, and like having a place to share ideas, expand our minds and learn from each other.  I wanted to let you know the platforms I'm on in case one "disappears" and you find yourself feeling like you are inside the Mandela EffectPlease bookmark, share, save, like and subscribe on your favorite platforms if you would like to be notified new blog posts and videos.  

Thank you everyone!  Love and light-



And if you haven't had a chance, please do check me out on Patreon.  This all helps me so much!  Thank you!


4 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

Just subscribed on the new Youtube channel amd love the new format. The two doorways behind you is the perfect backdrop! Maybe get someone to slowly creak one of them open while you are doing a reading around Halloween.

If you really want to piss "Them" off, do readings on No-name McCain and this Kavanaugh accuser, given the fact Kavanaugh's judge mother ruled against her parent's home foreclosure, her brother worked for the law firm that funneled money to the company that put together the phoney Trump dossier, she currently consults for the company that makes the abortion pill, and on a rating site her students rate her as being psychotic. On the other hand, some things you don't need a psychic to figure out.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: LOL. I realize I don't have a fancy studio or equipment, but I just want to get out there and connect to people. I'll get there. :-) I like you idea of a Halloween themed one. I've been brainstorming ideas to do as I play with my video skills (which are very novice LOL).

Carlene said...

Thank you for this update/reminder Lynn.

Carlene said...

Thank you for this update/reminder Lynn.