- Oscar Meyer is now Oscar Mayer
- Looney Toons is now Looney Tunes
- "If you build it they will come" is now "If you build it he will come"
- "Momma always said, life is like a box of chocolates" is now "Momma always said, life was like a box of chocolates"
- "Mirror, Mirror on the wall" is now "Magic Mirror on the wall"
- The bible passage about the Lion laying down with the Lamb is now the Wolf laying down with the Lamb
- We Are The Champions by Queen no longer ends with "of the world", it's just "We are the champions"
- Your kidneys are now way higher up in your body and your heart is almost completely centered. Seriously, look that one up.
- South America is now much further to the right on a globe, it used to be barely off center from the US.
- Japan is much further north, China is much smaller, Cuba is huge, and all of the islands north of Australia are almost touching it now.
- There is now no such thing as a North Pole, like a location. I remember that used to exist as a physical thing with a barbers pole.
- There are real bats as big as dogs and animals I've never seen in my life, like big obvious boars and cat type animals.
- Coke Zero is now Coca'Cola Zero and Coca'Cola used to be printed on the cans and bottles as Coca-Cola.
A. I read this question, and had to let it soak in my mind to allow things to come to me (and not be biased as I have witnessed many of these items on a personal level).
|This is similar to what I saw. The circles being memory differences of the|
same item / event. Then, the image split, just like a split of realities. One
reality contained one version of truth, and other contained a different version.
To explain this a little better, I need to use an example to illustrate. This also helps to understand why some people (or groups of collective consciousness) remember the way things "were" and while other people do not remember a difference (on some events). Out of 100 items, you may only dispute 20 in your mind. Let's use the Kellogg's Froot Loops to illustrate... It looks like in parts of the world (in one or some of the circular "overlays") our mind sees, hears and feels "fruit" so clearly. It becomes part of our conscious and subconscious minds, and those minds meld into a collective conscious of "fruit" versus "froot." That collective conscious becomes our new reality, and at that moment a new reality is born (specific to "fruit" vs "froot" in this example).
I get that people that experience alternative realities are sensitive (which often translates to being empathic). I hear they also have the capability of expanding their mind "beyond black and white, and see many shades of gray." [I don't read astrology, but hear a phrase that it "has to do with the 9th house of travel"????] I also hear something about "these experiences are often felt by people who are able to expand their spiritual self beyond the confines of the human 3D body. I'm shown an image of the spiritual mind being much larger than the physical mind.
It looks like inevitably a trigger will occur to sync the two realities together. It may be days, months or even years before this happens. This is due to the need for our 3D reality to be merged and balanced. I get living multiple realities would create "mental mayhem." Our physical 3D bodies cannot handle living multiple realities in unison without frying our systems, and occasionally a "reset" has to occur.
And that is all I have for this reading. I know at times this may sound a little confusing. In my mind it feels so clear, but is difficult to verbalize. I am happy to address questions in the comments. Love and light-