Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Whats the real reason they put fluoride in our water ? I have heard it hurts our glands & keeps us from being more psychic, as well as inhibits our ability to fight tyranny.

8:18 PM 
The first think I see is a guy and he is rubbing his hands together in a evil looking way.. like he knows a bad secret or he is about to do something bad.. I see this as representative of the whole plan behind putting fluoride our water.  I'm seeing a whole plan play out in my mind.... It starts with message about government biggest fear is to defend itself against its own people.. I'm being told this in  such way with such emphasis that it looks like many governments share in this same feeling.  Its coming to me that many years ago, like 40-50 years ago, governments were realizing and becoming fearful of their own people.  Things were happening and citizens were being forced to support a government that they no longer believed in..On a map I see Russia, China and Europe lighting up, like they are the countries that were really having citizens lack of support and were fearful of a rebellion during times in which certain countries were trying to force its power on the world.. These countries knew they couldn't survive as a strength in the world  if they had issues as fundamental as their own people trying to revolt..The governments did testing.  I'm getting the word 'underground" to discover that fluoride, in small doses wasn't lethal, but made people more lethargic.  The governments tested their military first, and after success, introduced fluoride to their population. It was "sold" to the people that it was in their favor and a health benefit, however, no extensive research was done for health and well-being, the focus was gaining control...

Q.  When was fluoride introduced to the United States and why?
A..  I'm getting images of hippies, Woodstock and signs about the VietNam war.  It appears it was introduced around that time, or at least really focused on as a tool for creating a more peaceful civilization.  I see a lot of civil unrest around that time.. many riots...The government knew they needed to get control..

Q. Does it hurt our glands and keep us from being more psychic?
A.  I get an image of a persons neck.  I see what looks like lymph nodes under the jawline are swollen.. It appears that is where the fluoride is stored if it isn't excreted.. I also feel like I want to salivate a lot.. It's all interconnected to the throat.

I also see a big stone on a persons forehead.  it looks like a circular golf ball.  It looks like it is trying to tell me that your "third eye" is turned to stone.  You can still have phychic ability, but it is severely decreased.

Q.  Is there a way to detox from fluoride?
A.  The first thing I see is oranges, and I am focused on the zest part of the orange.  I see citrus and acid based fruits and foods as being a good source to detox.  You also have to drink a lot of filtered water.  I high fruit based diet.  I see fruits being more necessary than vegetables.   I also see bananas, actually eating the bananas. Now I see lemons..It appears the message I am supposed to get is a lot of acid type fruits. They are raw and organic.

And that is all I see.  Thank you, 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yоu really make it ѕeem so easy with уour
presentаtіon but I find this mаtter to
bе actuаlly somethіng which I think I would neveг unԁerstand.
It seemѕ too complicated and very bгoaԁ for me.
ӏ am loоking forward foг youг next рost, Ι will tгу to get the hang оf it!


my web ѕite - forex mentor review

Anonymous said...

Your readings are very good, very grounded and clear. Always looking forward to reading them!

Anonymous said...

Great. Thanks for keeping us educated and enlightened. Those who have ears/eyes, let them hear/see.

Deb Normand formerly known as Whitewraithe said...

Water fluoridation in the U.S. began in the late 1940's and Harvard recently linked the corrosive substance to cancer. Fluoride is a by-product from aluminum manufacturing. Moreover fluoride does not prevent tooth decay it actually accelerates it by pitting tooth enamel with tiny holes.

Anonymous said...

Wasn't that a pineal gland being calcified.

Psychic Focus said...

I have actually learned since then that Fluoride does calcify the pineal gland. I tell everyone not to drink it. (Personal opinion and do what is right for you.)

Laron said...

I have friends who do readings and I have met many psychics in my time, yet you are one of the most accurate I have seen, including online. (I have been reading a lot of your past posts)

I have a lot of knowledge around quite a few of the subjects you do readings on, and I am very confident in the knowledge I have and my belief systems. I am seeing confirmations on many things through your information.

Your article around the seeding of the Earth matches up with Dolores Cannon's information by the way.

The information you had come through about the expanding earth theory confirms what the webbot and Clif High has picked up.

This article on fluoride is very accurate.

The earth changes you saw coming last year around March-June matches up with a number of other sources that were also predicting a similar thing during that time period. I have recently had information come to me explaining that time has been manipulated over a period of about a year, from multiple sources including the webbot, and that is why certain events did not occur back then. I will be writing up an article about this within the coming week.

(Time seems to have been restored back to normal around this time now... and that possibly may have started a few months ago, returning to normal, so things are starting to occur which were meant to last year)

It is great that you make your self available in this way as your making a very positive difference for many people out there.

You have probably seen the traffic coming in from my blog already, but I'm just letting you know I will be re-posting this entry of yours in a couple of days. (linked back to you of course)

Blessings,
Laron