Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 IS COMING TO AN END.. I HAVE HAD MANY IMPORTANT REQUESTS REGARDING CHANGES TO THE EARTH PHYSICALLY, THE GOVERNMENT, AND FINANCIAL OUTLOOKS OF THE PLANET.. I HAVE COMBINED MANY OF THESE QUESTIONS INTO A LARGE READING.. HOPE AND LOVE BE WITH YOU AND FOLLOW YOUR INNER VOICE.

(The following are a summation of many requests each broken down by section) - Psychic Focus
8:15 PM

EARTH:
In trying to get prepared for natural disasters, and one big concern is going through a long term loss of electricity. is there any type of "free energy" device available out there? Some people are not in an area where solar power is practical.
A-One of the first images that I see is a hillside and there is tall grass with the wind just whipping through it, almost saying to me that during these earth changes it is like we are going to have a lot of increased winds.  I feel like I am getting a message that harnessing wind power will be valuable....And the second thing that I see is a clear glass beaker and on the bottom it is round and it being heated..and as it is being heated and the steam is being pulled from the top, I looks like we are combining the heat from the steam and the pressure from the steam to power small devices.  I feel like we are going almost back in time using resources that we used to use you know 150 years ago.  But with like a modern day spin to them....
Q-So do you see any free energy devices out there?
A-I will just describe what I see.  Um on the sides of houses and other buildings that are outside there are these huge rods that look like what I would call like lightening rods.  But they extend above the rooftops by like 15-20 feet.  And it looks like the center of the rods are hallow with some kind of a coil that goes down the middle and it is like they make this sound that electric bug zappers make.  And it is just like that dzzt, dzzt, sound.  And it is like they are extracting electric from the air.  But there is not lightening or even a storm, it is just out of the air.
Q-What year do you see these rods, and if we had them today would they work, or only after changes occur to the earth like the ionization of the air.
A-It has to do with the earth changes and the air is ionized, it is like we are able to pull that electric energy out of nothing, but the weird thing too is, like under the ground where these long rods are, are some kind of a battery system.  And each house is NOT connected to others houses.  And you use what you are pulling and it seems to work.
Q-What year do these rods?
A-I feel like 2023 or 2024
Q-Does conventional fossil plants still work for electric generation?  Or did we just decide to go green?
A-As this played out it tied into a lot of things.  As the gold standard got phased back in and inflation really hit the US hard, we did not have the funds to keep buying these huge amounts of oil from overseas so out of necessity we started to go green and that was phased in.  And it is not that we could not make our current methods work, in fact some of the hydro is still very functional it is the coal plants and the fossil fuel based things that we were forces to have to not use for power, and that is how this all came about.
Q-But the US has huge reserves of coal.
A-I feel like it was used for something else but not electric, I feel it was needed for other types of products.
Q-There is a method of the gasification of coal.
A-I feel like was being reserved for something else, like it was being treated like it was precious and could not be wasted for electric.
Q-What about fracking and getting to the natural gas reserves, is this continued or does a negative outcome come from it, especially in New York area, what do you see?
A-I do see them doing some fracking and it is successful for a little while, like up to the end of 2013.  But two things happen that make them stop.  One we start to have a lot of mild earthquakes.  I am seeing a lot of things rumbling around, we start having huge issues with thing eroding and sinkholes.  I am like visualizing a landslide like happening, and then the second issue that we have is it starts to contaminate the water table in certain areas and I have a visual of a lake and it is like sparkling as if it is the most magnificent thing in the world.  And I just feel like people are like desperate to have that crystal clean water.  I am getting a picture too of someone turning their faucet on and the water is so contaminated that it looks a little brown.  And after enough of that happens they are forced to quit.  I even see people like driving to that sparkly lake with like empty milk jugs and containers, it just that they are so desperate for that clean water.

Can you shed any light on all the predictions about a tsunami or wave displacement that is apparently going to hit Sydney before June 2013?
A-I am actually looking at a map right now, and I feel that the coastline of Sidney is going to experience some flooding.  I see it more as a high tide rather than a tsunami or huge waves.  As I look at Australia I think all the coastlines are going to be affected by the earth changes, but I feel the most drawn toward the northeast shoreline.  I feel that out in the middle of Coral Sea, by the Coral Sea island I think there is some volcanoes at the bottom of the ocean.  I feel like they are active right now but more in passive way where they are like slowly giving off some kind of gas, I actually visualize some bubbling at the bottom of the ocean in that area.  I feel like what is going to happen is in probably May or June of 2013 the pressure build up and conjunction with almost a planetary earthquake experience, this is going to force those volcanoes to erupt and that is going to create some very high waves that come in on that northeast part of Australia   I do not feel it is going to be a tsunami, but I definitely feel there is going to be some high waves and hide tides at that time.  I think when it is all said and done the beaches in that area will be absorbed by the ocean and I feel like inland about maybe like 100 to 150 feet there is almost like a small mound or embankment and I feel like the ocean will ride to that point.
Q-To clarify the ocean rised 100-150, or just the coastline comes in.
A-It comes in about 150 feet from the coastline inward.
Q-That seems like no threat at all, most beach are longer than this so is there nothing to fear?  Focus on a enlarged view of Sydney. (Discussion of Sydney and shoreline)
A-I mean after looking at the map in more detail, I feel like all of the cities that are on that coral sea coastline are going to flood.
Q-I am sure the questioner wants to know that if you lived in Sydney.  What would you do seeing where it is located?
A-I do not feel like Sydney has too much threat, I feel like the beaches will get flooded out and maybe a few of the streets that are close to the beaches, but the city as a whole feels fairly safe to me.
Q-When looking at Australia which place do you feel is least safe, city wise.
A-Least safe, ok...I would say that Townsville or Mackay

With regards to the east coast of Canada -  Will there be a seismic event felt in the maritime provinces.   Any thoughts on a tsunami in the warmer months next year 2013?
A-We wills start with Quebec and Newfoundland because it seems to be one of the east most areas.  I do feel that Canada will have some earthquakes and I think the result of one if not two will be that fault lines that they may not even realize that they have will become evident.  I mean I have a visual of the earth and of ground like cracking apart.  I feel like it is going to be fault lines that run north and south.  Because as I think of a globe in my mind it is like the longitude lines are what are sticking out to me NOT the latitude.  I feel like a lot of this seismic activity will be closer to the Arctic Circle because I kept seeing huge ice chunks and I did not realize Canada extended that far north.  I feel like the worse is going to be long W120 degree longitude.  Any thoughts on a tsunami...I do not see a any kind of a tsunami or even a hurricane on the east coast.  I will say I feel like the east coast of the US will have hurricane activity, I do not see the eye of the storm as going as north as Canada but they will probably get, like violent storms but NOT hurricane grade.  Ok, west coast...I think the west is going to get much more of the earthquake activity, I keep hearing that screeching noise that the Titanic made when it cracked in half (referring to the movie) and I just feel like the earth plates are in real tug of war in that part of the country.  And now that I think about it, I think that is where the visual of the fault lines came from, because of the tugging of the earth plates.
Q-What about winter weather.
A-I feel like the east side of Canada will get a ton of snow, much more than normal.  I feel like the west side is going to be very cold like a lot of below zero days, but hardly any snow.
Q-All the changes you mentioned up to this point in the reading, are they before, during, or after the influence of your Red Comet?
A-I would say during because I think the Red Comet is already influencing us, and what I am talking about is effective now through most of 2013 and beyond.

Do you see the area on the eastern side of Iowa, near Davenport Iowa being safe with the coming changes? The Mississippi river runs through there between Iowa and Northwestern Illinois. The area is also called the Quad Cities..
A-I am pulling up a map to look at that. (Pulled map up on Google Earth).  I will say that area makes me feel very nervous, I think that the Mississippi is going to flood the entire length of the river.  I could see up to 1/4 of Iowa being underwater eventually and I also think it will extend into Illinois as well.  I hate to evoke fear but I really do feel that the Mississippi is going to flood and consume a lot of land to the point where the United States will actually be divided by the Mississippi and we will have an East and a West United States.  And then I just got a random thought of the Wizard of Oz of how there was an East witch and a West witch.
Q-How quickly does the water rise and is it complete by the end 2013 or gradual.
A-I see this as gradual and it is just going to slowly keep rising and I have an image in my mind that, it is like it is flooded from the north but then it floods from the south also and it just like creates this plug in the middle an it just stays there.
Q-So are you saying ocean water from the Gulf floods north back up river?
A-Yes...yes, I don't know how it happens.
Q-Two theories, the land gets eroded away and dissolved, or the continent rises and falls.  Which do you see.
A-I keep hearing the world gyroscope.  I has to do with something that is happening as the earth is rotating.  Aa..like our rotations slow down somewhat.
Q-So the earth has bulge of water in the middle due to it rotation, if the rotation slows, some of this bulge levels back out to the northern and southern hemisphere, is this slowing and water going north and south the cause?
A-That feels right to me when you say that.
Q-Less tectonic and more of earth's slowing rotation.
A-It is not an earthquake that causes this, it is more the earth itself.  I still keep hearing the word gyroscope over and over like I am supposed to know what it means.  I keep seeing that toy ball that you have.
Q-So will the earth wobble more like a gyroscope slowing down?
A-It is like I see it slowing down, but I do not see a wobble.  It is almost very erect like a toy top, it seems very straight, actually with very minimal wobble.
Q-Does the wobble and or tilt that we do have go away?
A-I see the earth straight up, if there is a wobble it is minimal.  I am not seeing it tilted.  I keep seeing a happy meal toy top being spun straight up.
Q-Does the earth remain in the typical orientation with the Artic Circle at the top, or does the glob spin in a direction, like name two cities you see the future equator going through, describe the new poles.  
A-I feel like the US might have a slight shift to the south, but the most significant change is that we will be straight up and down and lose our tilt.
Q-What will the future weather of Ohio be like. 
A-I am seeing like hot and it looks steamy to me, like, it is not fog, but steamy, like moisture in the air but not rain.  Somewhat tropical, and the biggest issue we are going to have are insects.  I can see a guy keep slapping his neck like something is biting him.  I mean it is almost nuisance level.
Q-Could it compare present day Florida?
A-Yes but we have a lot more vegetation, plants, trees, it is not sandy ground that you cannot grow much in.  And it is coming to me that is why it is so steamy is because we have all the plants that hold the moisture.

Please focus on Hawaii, particularly the Island of Maui. How is it geographically affected by the Pacific plate shift? Tsunami's? Volcanic eruptions? Sea water levels? Food and drinking water? Do we have Chinese or other foreign invasion? Round ups and FEMA camps? At what altitude is it safe to be? Do we continue to have electricity and tap water delivery? Are any store type goods still delivered to Hawaii?
A-I feel like Hawaii will experience some earthquakes, I also see that when the plates shift Hawaii as a whole will kind of shift with the plate.  I do not see a tsunami but I do see a lot of violent waves and I see it approaching more so on the west side.  I feel like that southeastern part of Maui is probably the safest area and central Maui feels pretty safe to me also.  Ok, so volcanic eruptions.  Like I see a lot of smoke and steam, I feel like that is going to go on for days.  Like 2-3 weeks.  And I see a lot of ash coming out of it, out of the volcano but I do NOT see any red lava.  And I feel like the air is going to stink almost smell toxic.  Like I see people putting rags over their face just to walk outside.  I feel like there is going to be ash everywhere, to the point where people hesitate even driving because they do not want to suck it up into their car.  Sea water levels...I do not really see that at a big problem there.  I think the beaches will be absorbed but I get the sense that where most people live it will be fairly safe.  Maybe people do not live close to the edge, I just feel like most people live near the middle of the island.  Food and drinking water...I think there will be some issues with food and water because all of the smoke and ash will not allow planes to come there.  And I feel like your supplies will come on like big huge boats.  But they will be very slow in getting there.  And a lot of the supplies will be depleted.  I feel like I need to tell you to store enough food and water for a month supply if you can.  Because even though you may need 2-3 weeks, I feel like there is going to be a neighbor there that you are going to want to help out.  (this is for whoever sent this question).  I do not see any kind of foreign invasion or any issues like that with Hawaii.   No I do not see anything like  that or FEMA camps going on in that area.  (Viewing Altitude of Kahului)  I keep hearing like 12-14 feet above sea level.  So it is safe above 14 feet.  Electricity and tap water....I still see you having tap water, but I feel like something happens to it that you have to boil it to be able to drink it, almost like there is a big water tower or tank of some sort, and something happens or gets into it, and you will have to boil it.  After boiling you will be able to consume it, and that is in regard with the current supply on the island.  I do see temporary power outages, but it looks like you are able to recover from them within a few days.  And I see this going on for a couple of months, having these random power outages.  As far as the food and the water, as I said those will come on ships and not by air, and it will take a while for those items to actually get there. 
9:55 PM - Link to Audio 1

Please focus on the UK in a place called Doncaster South Yorkshire can you tell me if this area will be safe. Also will the flooding of the UK be sudden or gradual?
A-I do not see any significant flooding in that area, that location actually feel pretty safe, there might be some gradual water rises around, like the shorelines, and slightly in the waterways that are within the UK.  I do not really feel any kind of devastating activity in your area.
Q-What about weather, cold, heat.
A-Let me think..I keep seeing the princess all wrapped up in a toboggan  scarf, and mittens.  I feel like that climate will be colder than what is normal, but I feel like it will not be until what England feels is springtime, when they realize it is not going to get much warmer.
Q-Will this be permanent.
A-Yes, it is like they are in a forever wintertime feel.
Q-That makes sense, if the warm water pump ever stops, or if the pole shifts cause it is on the same latitude as Siberia.
A-I keep hearing the "Game of Thrones" that winter is coming.
Q-Do you see any external threat, disease, lack of food, war?
A-I see England as wanting to be on good terms with other countries, but it is almost like they kind of annex themselves off and want to be self sustaining.  I do not really see them as suffering from any kind of external threat or anything like that.  And I am seeing these huge greenhouses erected so that they are better equipped to grow their own food and not really rely so heavily on other countries.  I think you will go through a time starting around April or May of 2013 that your cost of food will go up to maybe double what you are used to paying now.  And then as things become restructured, food will not be as cheap as current day, but it will be much more manageable.

How does Africa feature in all these coming events (north, south, east and west) floods, static electric atmosphere, food shortage, etc.
A-Ok....In my mind I do not see earth changes as Africa's biggest threat.  I see like the whole northeastern part of the continent like in a ton of civil unrest.  Man it is like people holding signs and just mobs of people.  It is like they are all fighting against their government authorities.  I mean I will say it does look like there is a lot of food shortages and that is also leading towards the civil unrest because people are hungry.  I do not see any kind of tsunamis or hurricanes or anything like that.
Q-Will many African's die, and if so what is the major cause.  Food, drought, heat, water, other Africans?
A-Um..first I got contaminated food supply.  And then I was trying to figure out what that contamination was and then I saw a lion running, which took me to some of the animals that they eat there will have an illness that will be transferred over to a human once they consume that animal.  From there the human gets really ill and can pass away from this disease.

EARTH GOVERNMENT CHANGES:
Also Can you show the areas {include Alaska/Hawaii} of the USA that you see the Russians/Chinese taking over as you discussed in a recent article?  Try to look at a timeline of events.
See below Map, or download from this Link

In general what should we buy aside from food, water and first aid?
A-Seeds, leather boots, good hand tools, any kind of spare cloth that you may have.  I am getting a picture of curtains that have a rubber backing on them, and am hearing that they have a ton of uses.  Cookware, medicine, I am hearing antibiotics will be invaluable.  Plastic containers...that is all I am getting right now.

FINANCIAL:
Do you see wide spread bank failures and the dollar being worthless any time soon? Also what do you foresee about the financial collapse in America?
A-I sense by the end of next year (2013) a lot of small banks will collapse, the few big banks that are left will be struggling, but they will still exist.  Like I see the financial system begging for more financial assistance, but the people revolt so bad that they banks are not given any releif.  Inflation still even through 2013 is a problem.  Our dollar is not completely worthless but other countries are starting to look at the US as having financial problems.  Within the next couple of years, probably by 2016, China is really going to make a push to try to get the gold standard back.  And I see the UN becoming involved at that time, and start to propose a worldwide currency.  When the threat of the gold standard starts and then the UN begins their discussions, that is when our financial situation really begins to collapse and I see the dollar really losing it's value.  Like maybe even as low as half of what it is worth today.  The real value will be in physical precious metals because that is what the UN currency will be backed by.
Q-What does 2013 hold as far a stock market performance?
A-It looks very volatile to me, I am seeing a graph and it looks like it is going from low to high and low to high.  Almost as if it is being manipulated, because there is no real in-between.
Q-Does it end the year higher than it started?
A-I think it ends on a low actually.
Q-Do your recommend investors to put money in this year, stay the level, or pull out?
A-If you are smart and know how to sell when it high and buy when it is low, it looks like you could make a good amount of money.  But you really would have to babysit your accounts.  If you did not want to be that hands on, I would recommend buying assets NOT in the stock market such as physical gold and silver, that type of thing that you could liquidate later if you needed to.

What have you, Psychic Focus done to prepare for these upcoming times?
A-Well, we tried to diversify some of our investments to have physical assets and not to rely solely on the stock market.  We prepared food in the event that we are unable to purchase it, and also need time to begin growing our own food.  We have stock piles some dry goods such as toilet paper, paper towels and that kind of thing.  We have done a lot of MENTAL preparation as far as different scenarios and how we would handle things.  We have shared out ideas with good friends and family so that we approach this with them, to have strength in numbers and to have other people on board with us.  I can add to this list at a later time.

11:08 PM Link to Audio 2

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for publishing your feelings. I, and many others, appreciate what you do.

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much, I've only read to the part about Townsville, but just wanted to let you guys know the beaches in this area (I'm just north of Townsville) are very thin, nothing like the beaches down south. SO a 150feet move of the coast will impact a lot of buildings & homes.

Anonymous said...

Very detailed reading, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comments on the UK I have always felt that my area would be safe as we don't usually have extreme weather or earthquakes here and we only get mild snow or not at all. You have confirmed my own instincts in this. My thoughts will be with everyone who experiences all these things and the many earth changes to come. Also I would like to say I love your blog and how you answer the questions in a matter of fact way as not to worry or sensationalist things. I want to take the opportunity to thank you for the personal reading you did for me. You got my character completely right thank you. Peace and love to all.

LKY said...

Hi,

Can I know what's are the geographical changes with regards to the South East Asia region when the coastal event does happen? Which countries would be worst hit? (all the other regions were covered except for Asia)

I'm staying in Malaysia and would like to know more...

Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO MUCH for all you do here.

I have a question about this reading (as well as your other ones regarding the Russian/Chinese occupation): Who are the people going to be that are forced to farm for them? For example, will it be prisoners or the current landowners?

Thank you!

Psychic Focus said...

Asia... I see mostly flooding.. I feel like there are volcanoes that reside near the coast of China (but under water).. I think they are even active now and "steaming" I even suspect you are experiencing very mild earthquakes, but they are not damaging..I just looked as a map and you seem to be south enough that you will see some coastal flooding, but overall (especially the western side) feels ok to me. Vietnam and Thailand will see the sea rise, and deal with much more flooding that your area. I feel I must tell you to stock up on drinking water (enough for a few weeks as least) because clean water will be an issue, even more than food..

Psychic Focus said...

Regarding China / Russia.. It will be a combination of prisoners and land owners. I think the govt will approach people and "allude" they will help during this crisis and lead them to a "camp".. After arriving they will be forced to work in exchange for food, and eventually realize that they don't have the option to leave. It feels like voluntary imprisonment.

Anonymous said...

The map represents the "bread basket". Do you see atomic weapons used before or after the Mississippi River floods?

Anonymous said...

Is the near earth object '2012 DA14' the red comet you have seen? It is scheduled to fly within 11000 miles of earth Feb 16th. Could you tell me how southern Alabama will cope?