Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Chyna Fakes Everything

If you get a moment you will be amazed and certainly NEVER eat (or buy) anything sourced in chyna.  This will be shocking to most, and some of the mini video clips aren't for the weak stomach.  If you haven't ben disgusted by the processing of food, or lack of quality control on products, you will be.  

This is a reminder to try to buy local foods and grow what you can.  Not only are things imported with loose regulation, even many international items are coated in Apeel and who knows what else. [Unfortunately I can't grow my own organic avocados where I live, and have experienced the nasty result of something being put on their skin where they take forever to ripen while the insides are rotten. Who else has seen this in fruit or veggies?].

When it comes to goods and supplies, you never know what other falsehoods are being delivered.  And good luck returning something  to chyna [and one of the main reasons I never jumped on the Temu bandwagon].  

I hope you enjoy today's sharing.  If you have anything to add, please feel free to leave a comment. 

Blessings, 
Lynn   

https://youtu.be/3F40AUwvfMQ?si=5mAr4WyL99snLqi3
--------------------------------------------------

Click the tab above for more on Life, Wellness, Spiritual or Religious  Coaching OR Distance Reiki.

Looking for a way to tip the blog to support future free content? https://www.buymeacoffee.com/PsychicFocus  

Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y 

7 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

That video was mocking problems the Chinese have in their own country with products that look like they were made 40 years ago. Even if you want to buy USA, at least half the dry goods items will come from China or India because of cost. I'd avoid fresh foodstuffs and frozen seafood/crayfish from China but windshield wipers and such should be safe or well made.

RealCousinIT said...

I bought avocados a month ago, I ripened them in a paper bag like I always do.
They never ripened in a two weeks, I cut one open and it was rubbbery. Couldn’t cut it with a knife.
It felt like plastic almost looked fake, also check your white rice, some of the cheap stuff is plastic.

ela-mar said...

I was shocked to find out that Bragg apple cider vinegar is now own by Katy Perry, who also has shares in apeel...

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: True... I would debate the "well made" though- lol. Most everything is disposable..

@RealCousinIT: YES! Very similar experiences here.

@ela-mar: That is disappointing... I've learned to make my own. Not difficult just takes time to let it ferment.

The enlightened one said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The enlightened one said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MJ said...

It's not anything / everything in China. Multiple countries have gmo n fake food. Do your own research