Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Mystery Earthquakes - 26 Second Loop

Q.  In a certain location in the Gulf of Guinea there is a frequent (every 26 seconds) little earthquakes. This has been known for approximately 60 years now, but no plausible cause could be identified. My guess, has it has to do with our planet's frequency, but why there and not in earth's center? Thanks.


A.   As I think about this interesting phenomena I sense this is like the heartbeat of the earth.  I've always felt that Gaia contained a powerful lifeforce, so this phenomena resonates with me.  Everything has a frequency, and that frequency is fundamentally what bonds it together.  Earth's frequency is what causes the "beat." 

I agree it is strange it isn't in the center, but also understand a frequency will follow the easiest conductive path.  I'm guessing there is a channel or high content of either crystal, granite or other conductive rock combined with a deep water well.  It allows the pulse to flow like an artery to the surface.   I'm also guessing this occurs in other geographic locations like pulse points in the body, but they just haven't been detected.  [If there are any geologists out there, I'd be really curious your thoughts].

Interesting question!  I'm curious your thoughts.

Blessings, 
Lynn 

If you'd like to support the blog and future content, please consider subscribing or making a one-time donation.


Click the tab above for more info on Life, Wellness or Spiritual Coaching Sessions.

Stay connected!! Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat.

7 comments:

Guedes de Miranda said...

Thank you so much! I'm more of a sedimentary geologist and therefore not a seismology expert. These tremors are very common in volcanic areas as a denounciator of eminent volcanic activity and therefore short lived. In this case however the spot is far away from volcanoes and its known for 6 decades now! Thank you very much again.

RealCousinIT said...

There is an ancient artifact in Gabon, called the Gabon battery. It appears to be a man mad hydroelectric water fall that would produce energy. I wonder if this has anything to do with the pulse frequency?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Guedes de Miranda: Thanks for sharing. You are most welcome.

@RealCousinIT: I would have to look that up. I do sense it comes from within the earth and not an external force.

Guedes de Miranda said...

Hi Lynn, I know it's a little but I woke up with this related question: Why does this pulsation occur in this area and not elsewhere?
Related to RealCousinAI's observation I would like to remark that Gabon is known for its ancient natural nuclear reactor (rather than hydroelectric: link https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/news/meet-oklo-the-earths-two-billion-year-old-only-known-natural-nuclear-reactor

Guedes de Miranda said...

... it's a little bit late... (sorry for typos!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Guedes de Miranda: I think it has to do with the conductivity of the rock beneath the surface and a water or salt water channel that is also conductive..

Guedes de Miranda said...

Thank you!!!