Monday, April 15, 2024

Still Think We Have a First Amendment?

📣 YouTube removed your content 

Inbox

YouTube no-reply@youtube.com



 

Hi Lynn White,

 

We wanted to let you know our team reviewed your content, and we think it 

violates our medical misinformation policy. We know you may not have

 realized this was a violation of our policies, so we're not applying a 

strike to your channel.  However, we have removed the following content 

from YouTube:

 

Video: Check out my interview with Michael Decon

 

Time it occurred: You can see an example at 01:00:44 in your video. 

While this is one example, there may be other instances.

 

We realize this may be disappointing news, but it's our job to 

make sure that YouTube is a safe place for all. If you think we've 

made a mistake, you can appeal this decision - you'll find more details below.

 

What our policy says

 

Content that poses a serious risk of egregious harm by spreading 

medical misinformation about currently administered vaccines that are 

approved and confirmed to be safe and effective by local health authorities 

and the World Health Organization isn't allowed on YouTube.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somehow this post has still eluded Patreon though.  

The interview can be heard here:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/42235425


If you'd like to support the blog and future content, please consider 

subscribing or making a one-time donation.  

SubscribeStar  ⚘  Substack  ⚘  Buy Me A Coffee

Click the tab above for more info on Life, Wellness or Spiritual Coaching Sessions.

Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat.



8 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

6 years ago I wrote a comment on Youtube that Stephen Colbert is a pedophile, and have been shadow banned ever since where only the video poster sees my comment but no one else. This happened after they hired 10,000 censors to go through videos of those they don't agree with. Horrible how so many good posters got kicked off. Odysee.com might be the best platform now for freedom.

EA RW said...

Definitly mob rule.

"our policy" policy is not law and truth IS sovereign. Authorities... why is everyone of us the holder in due course?
If it really is common law, show me the injured party. We as a species need gtfo of their so called jurisdiction and develop a brain and common sense.

God Wins said...

I've been shadow banned and kicked off platforms for calling our Pr!me M!nister a pee-dough-file.

Lynn would you consider revisiting the topic of reincarnation being a soul trap?! I know there is beauty on this planet, but years ago I came to realize, on my own, that this is a prison planet where we are often unwittingly recycled into. Reincarnation is a TRAP! Think about it: we come here to evolve our soul and learn lessons, but our memories are wiped clean with each new life? We are dropped here often not knowing the rules of engagement?!

The lucifrian overlords (Archons?) feed off our loosh. That's why they want us trapped here again & again. Drowning in suffering with some occasional morsels of beauty to sustain us. I am EXHAUSTED in my bones and cells. I am making it my life mission to NEVER return. I'm just hanging on by a thread to finish this life.

I've even heard that often, in NDEs, souls will encounter a counterfeit Jesus (or false guides,false angels, false ascended masters) to gently encourage you back on to this planet. Does the deception NEVER end?! Any insight on how I (or anyone else interested) can avoid this? Would you please consider doing a deep dive on this? I wish for God, Jesus, sovereignty and love!

Thank you in advance!

margaret m martin said...

Check out Sharry Edwards with her biosounds therapies..
Don't know if her solution is real or not...?!?

Guedes de Miranda said...

On the Biosound topic brought up by Margaret (which earlier used to have a beautifull shoe icon, I believe): they are trying to improve cocoa fermentation in Brazil in order to get a better export price, and I would like to know: does playing a certain type of music motivate the microorganisms to grow faster thus improoving the fermentation quality. I had the idea from a Austrian Beer brewery located in Salzburg which always plays one type of music when brewing a certain beer quality including having ppl dance joyfully around the fermentation-pot. Almost unnecessary to say that ppl love the bewerage! (https://www.salzburg-leben.at/brauton-salzburg-leben/ ). Thanks for this reading, Lynn

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Hi everyone! Thanks for the comments (and sharing some alternative ideas). I appreciate it as I push on... Love you all!

Pat said...

I think they just want to cancel anyone who sounds conservative or Republican. I wonder how you can fight this?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Pat: That's a great question...