Friday, April 5, 2024

April 8th - CERN Activation!

Q.  Can you please do a priority reading about April 8th. CERN announced that they are turning on their big machine during the eclipse, and people are saying they are trying to open a portal. As if that isn't bad enough NASA is launching rockets during the eclipse too and it has been named serpent deity. I think it is a big ritual or something like that. It gives me the creeps.

A. The whole thing give me the creeps too!  Nothing about this feels right. 

April 8th alone is an anomaly with it being the second major one over the United States and creates an X as if the path of the darkness is marking something.  I don't see this as coincidence, I see it as a sign that things are happening, and the Lord is near.  

Satan was unleashed for a short season, and these solar events are marking and sealing something.  The evil ruling the world know this, and realize they are in a battle with God.  Satan doesn't want banished to the pit of fire, and is doing what he can to build a defense.  

NASA (Hebrew definition is to delude, seduce , beguile or deceive) is hopeful that the eclipse with give a slight moment of weakness in the firmament.  The goal is to weaken and potentially break through to see what really awaits above. I'm sure there will be some kind of footage or narrative immediately following the launch.  This had nothing to do with technology or education, it is about Satan trying to find some way to escape.

CERN is another creepy thing all on it's own. They have been toying with this for years to collide and create things they shouldn't to explain things they can't.  They are trying to play God with this thing, and the end results are openings into other dimensions and portals that should otherwise stay closed.  The energy flux of the eclipse is something to behold and not something to manipulate - but what else would you expect from a devil's army.  I would venture to believe most people don't even know really why they are doing what they do when they serve the devil because he takes over the mind to use as his own.

The eclipse is something to take in and respect for the glory it is.

For those going to look at it, be mindful and try to find the path less beaten.  I don't sense that big crowds or cities are a place to be.

Blessings, 
Lynn 

If you'd like to support the blog and future content, please consider subscribing or making a one-time donation.  

SubscribeStar  ⚘  Substack  ⚘  Buy Me A Coffee

Click the tab above for more info on Life, Wellness or Spiritual Coaching Sessions.

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat.

14 comments:

mr 2012 said...

This coming eclipse is the same eclipse that happened when Jesus was crucified.
https://youtu.be/xyoAPCXXMcE?si=a-Dcdcdwe3NpX0FR

Truth & light said...

https://nypost.com/2024/04/05/us-news/earthquake-rocks-nyc-tri-state-area/

And so it begins…

RL said...

Great insights! It aligns with what I feel... and what’s weird is after I asked you to do the reading, I turned on the tv and decided to check out the newest Netflix program called three body program, and what do you know? The first episode had them turning on the cern machine and an anomaly happens... the show turned out to be about some weird invasion. I didn’t finish it yet but I was like ok this is weird... Signs are everywhere. We will definitely avoid large public areas, thank you!

RL said...

I just realized I used the word weird three times, lol. 😅

RL said...

Btw we are right where the x is... so I wonder what the mark means? Do you know yet?

Dana said...

Hi Lynn, I know they're always trying to damage the firmament...what would happen if they actually managed to put a hole in it?

Los said...

Is it safe to view the eclipse with solar eclipse glasses?

The enlightened one said...

@mr2012
Interesting... But how exactly is the eclipse of Jesus' crucifixion similar to this one? The one during the crucifixion was between 6 and 9 a clock in the morning, this one is approximately between 12 and 3 a clock at noon.

@Truth and light
Agreed! It has begun!

@Dana
I guess we just have to wait and see... Hopefully the moon is kind enough not to fall down upon us.

Jo said...

I remember when the collider was used once and I saw an increase of road kill the next day. Eventually the scavengers cleaned it up but it was still an odd thing to see. Lynn what is the impact to animals, and us.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thanks so much for all the comments. I do think it has started and will continue. I'm really uneasy about next week, but we will see. I don't think they will get through the firmament - just wishful thinking. @enlightened one: I'm not sure I trust our calendar or even clocks as being accurate - a lot of time has passed and a lot of manipulation - I trust events. I really don't want to reside in fear- it isn't productive. But we are in for some unsettled times ahead I think.

SB said...

They say it’s already back on and last night I saw this big weird shadow cross the house. And I am noticing people saying they are feeling the energy from it and more spirit stuff already. So buckle up gah I wish it would poof away.

Truth & light said...

https://nypost.com/2024/04/06/us-news/earthquake-strikes-bay-area-day-after-quake-rattled-nj-nyc/

SB said...

Lynn this was interesting.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRTb5wkW/

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Today will be interesting... stay safe. God bless you. - Lynn