Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Tik Tok Conspira-fact Guy - Who Is Running This Country?

Q.  Hi Lynn!  Can you look into this guy for me.  He likes to educate the public.  His moto is follow the money, seek the truth, and do your own research. 

Recently, I watched a video (see link below) where he was looking into the "conspiracy theory" about the Titanic's intentional sinking. He ends up going in another route which shows us where the term conspiracy theory comes from. He has been interesting to watch. So, my question is, is he someone that is really trying to educate us or is he someone spreading misinformation? I'm assuming he is under their radar and needs prayers of safety and protection sent his way.

A. First of all Great Motto! I agree! Follow the money, seek the truth and always do your own research. 

Remember " For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. - Timothy 6:10.  

Money itself is not evil, it is just a way to exchange effort in a fluid form.  It is when people love money that a person gets corrupted.  We should love people, not things.

After I wrote and did a proofread I realized this is way too honest and thought provoking to publish on this platform.  I talk about some of the ABC agencies and know I can't pull it off here. To see the post, please visit me on SubscribeStar or Substack.  Thank you again for the support! 

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

Looking for a way to tip the blog to support future free content? https://www.buymeacoffee.com/PsychicFocus

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y

                       Prepping supplies/food at the Brighteon Store: https://bit.ly/3MOYGwa 

No comments: