Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Weather Flip - It's Changing

Q.  I received the following question, but in general the weather has done flip flops all over the world.  I would like to look at this question, and expand it even a little more. 

Can you do a reading on why the last years in Sweden winter has arrived every year around the first of December, only to be replaced by a thaw around Christmas? Are there forces at work trying to prevent a white Christmas?

A.  As I focus on the weather, yes it is shifting!  True north is shifting as the toroidal field shifts.  I see our earth as a huge globular shape (i.e. "globe") and we just live on a small portion of that "glob." As we progress through the Ages (Changing through the Zodiac signs), the earth shifts and the sun slowly starts to highlight other areas as north moves.  This impacts weather in an organic, natural way, making seasons shift slightly as we have seen in our lives.  You will see later winters, nearly absent springs or extra hot summers.  

On top of the natural evolution of the "Ages" we have forced weather manipulation.  The Powers That Were have some knowledge of our "plane-ette" and the inevitable shifting of weather.  This served a two-fold purpose.  

One, they could maximize on the changes we witness and create a taxable, money-making agenda in the name of being green (which the only thing green is the money they make).  

Two, it got them curious enough to start researching weather manipulation so when the time came they could preserve land and be able to grown and live comfortably.  This plan then went down a dark path as it started in the name of something good for the population and turned into a greedy, power hungry tool they weaponized.

So.... it isn't necessarily to prevent a white Christmas, it is more about seasonal shifts that are being experienced all over the world.  If the Powers try to override it for some specific reason, they can with somewhat unpredictable results. 

In my areas we experienced a horrible ice and snow storm with blowing winds.  It was so bad that travelling for Christmas was delayed for many.  However, this coming weekend it will be 60 degrees... I think many of you have stories like this... 

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Hope you have a safe and happy holiday season!  Love and light, Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog? Please click HERE:

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y
Prepping supplies/food at the Brighteon Store: https://bit.ly/3MOYGwa

9 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

It was even strange they labeled this last artic blast as coming from Siberia, as if the Russians did it when it was probably created in the good ol USA to ramp up everyone's heating bills while keeping gas prices low. The sickness and misery this caused for travelers, farmers and everyone at Christmas time is criminal. While we can't do anything about the shifting poles, at least we can end this stupid annual "daylight savings" time shift that screws up everyone's circadian rhythms.
.

chris said...

This topic has reminded me: when I grew up (in NZ) the seasons were one month earlier than they are now: Autumn began in February, Winter in May, Spring in August, Summer in November. Now they're all one month later. I've often wondered is this due to the Mandela effect? Most don't remember/associate with my memory of seasons, although one of my relatives does.

NLTCrow said...

Robert, I couldn't disagree more about Daylight Savings. The extra hour before dark is an essential part of summer that allows for so many great opportunities & experiences. It will truly be a tragedy if this is lost. I love it and hope it never goes away!

margaret m martin said...

why are there no whistleblowers on these weather manipulations? I would think by now someone would have revealed some evidence or proof....thanks Lynn for your insights !!!!!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: So true..

@chris: It is definitely mush different.

@NLTCrow: Yes... it needs to go..

@margaret: You are most welcome. I'm sure someone out there has tried to say something... It is hard to believe that they haven't.

Robert Schoen said...

@NLTCrow, I love longer daylight and want THAT to be permanently fixed. It's absurd when it turns dark at 4pm. Maybe I should have said I'm against Daylight Losing Time. It really is disruptive to everyone this switching times twice a year.

Dana said...

This is so interesting. I am having such a hard time wrapping my head around the sun, the planets and the 20-sided Earth glob. Lynn, is there more than one sun? how far away is it from us, really?

Thank you.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I second the motion. I agree that it does feel to be absurd..

@Dana: I think there may only one sun assigned to earth. I see it as one sun that changes to illuminate different areas based on what "Age" we are in.

Musser said...

There were at least 4 suns not too many years ago...Last destroyed (by humans) sun was Moon...sad story.