Thursday, December 1, 2022

Flickering Lights Over Kansas

Q. A “sea of dim flickering lights” was seen by airplanes over Liberal Kansas. Liberal is a long way between farms and little else. It is known for two things:
1.  A kind and generous farmer who gave out water from his well to people in need.  
2.  Dorothy’s home from The Wizard of Oz
Were these miles of lights real? What were they? Why Liberal Kansas?
Reference video: https://youtu.be/VvtNnwqMdGo

A.  As I focus on this I get this land covers a ley line and has a specific magnetic vibration.  This ley line and frequency created a beacon for ETs.  I get that within 48 hours of this a mysterious crop circle or "imprint" in vegetation occurred.  Not as a message for us, but sort of a stamp to say they were here.  I understand they are "marking" areas, but am unclear as to why.

Who are they?  I get they are Pleiadian.  There is an energy shift upon us (some kind of transition or galactic transition) and they are creating some kind of territory to report to (??).  I think more will be seen with this as things develop.  We will be seeing a lot of sightings in remote and rural areas.

And that is all I have for this reading. Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog? Please click HERE:

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y
Prepping supplies/food at the Brighteon Store: https://bit.ly/3MOYGwa

3 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

Sounds like the Pleiadians are helping us at this critical moment of time. This might be related to a something that happened over Russia. The day after a recent Q post about DNA saying that we need to protect ours. Someone posted a photo taken in Russia daylight sky there was this perfect dNA spiral made out of clouds or light. Not sure when this spiral appeared but looks like something the Pleiadians could have done.

http://weekinweird.com/2013/01/04/incredible-double-helix-dna-cloud-appears-moscow/

SB said...

Kansas has been a hot spot for ufos most of my life so many different types are seen by a wide range if people here. Glad there is an answer to this one at least. 🙌

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

This was super interesting... The "marking" part is what really threw me off.