Friday, December 2, 2022

Circles of Sheep...

Q.  Why are the sheep in China walking in circles for days at a time?  What is going on?

A.  When I focus on this I hear the word "prion."  I understand that prions are a key component to mad cow disease and impact the brain.  I see that something artificial and fast spreading was given to a sheep via some kind of normal maintenance routine.  It involved "prions" in some way.

China is also a testing ground for 5G... I sense that 5G combined with these "prions" in the brain are having an adverse, almost "zombie" reaction.  The two things are not uniquely exclusive.

I get that this is just another attack on farmers and people who raise animals.  They are determined to impact all meat supplies and farms.  I see them taking the impacted sheep and euthanizing them to "control the spread."  I sense this will be the gateway to anther version of "bug."

I also get that it is no coincidence that it is sheep under attack.  "Ewe" is "You" is a female sheep and blind followers are "Sheeple."  I will leave you with that...   

I'd pay close attention and see how this story develops.  

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  

Love and light, 

Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog? Please click HERE:

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y
Prepping supplies/food at the Brighteon Store: https://bit.ly/3MOYGwa


6 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

This circling is a really interesting phenomena, and might be related to the many videos of those who look up and turn around right before they drop dead. There was an article I read yesterday that suggested it might be connected to Cern and said that many animals rely on the Earth's magnetic field to navigate and that that field has been disrupted.
This circling has also been observed and recorded in sea turtles, so would love to hear if others have heard of other examples of this.
https://www.ecowatch.com/mysterious-circling-behavior-observed-in-several-large-marine-animals-2651144730.html

The enlightened one said...

I did a reading of this myself (prior to this blog-post) and came to a similar result. I got a feeling there was an artificial component involved, tied to mind control. This corresponds well to 5G. I also felt like they did this on purpose, because they wanted it to go viral, in order to send a message to the world, or certain individuals. So I think you're definitely on to something looking at the symbolism of this event.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I heard about other animals too. Such a strange thing and feels very ominous.

@Enlightened: It felt super symbolic especially with choosing sheep!

Weeze said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Truth & light said...

I read somewhere it has to do with earth frequency also. I was hoping that would be the cause.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

The whole thing is just so ominous... Something energetic is really happening in front of us..