Thursday, October 27, 2022

What is Star Jelly?

Q. WHAT IS 'STAR JELLY"? I hear it falls from the sky and melts off as the day goes, which I think correlates with a biblical reference to the Hebrews gathering mana which would melt off. They made bread with it while wandering in the desert and a sample was said to have been placed in the Ark of the Covenant. I think I heard on the news a story of slime from the sky, but I think they reported it as toxic. Thoughts? I'd like to know the truth of it.  What do you feel about it? 


A. To see my response to the above question and the video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar.

[*If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy].  

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

2 comments:

The enlightened one said...

A heavenly mystery got an amphibian explanation... Who could have guessed that?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@enlightened one: I wouldn't have thought it either :-)