Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Spinning Phenomena AFTER the Shot

Q.  Hi Lynn, can you please look into this (sudden death?).  We know it is because of the "shot" but more details please.  Also, how do we prevent this from happening to more people?

Thank you for your time and energy.

Check out the phenomena of the spinning after the shot HERE

A.  As I focus on this and watch the people in this video, immediately I get this has to do with the brain and inner ear.  The body uses the brain, inner ear and vision to keep balance.  If any of those are off, especially abruptly, it can cause extreme vertigo/spinning.  I see this being a variation of that phenomena (not exactly a true vertigo, but that is what I'm being shown to get an analogy).

As I think on this a little more, I get the test for the beer bug introduces filaments directly to the frontal part of the brain. I realize they are saying that these people all had "the shot" in common, but I get this being related even more so to the swab test.  These filaments/toxins on the swab when combined with 5G creates an ABRUPT disruption in the brain and inner ear (the eyes, ears and throat are interconnected, so anything introduced by the swab has easy access to those areas).  I get the people that had this experience were close to 5G and had recent tests done.  This created the perfect storm for this spinning phenomena.

Try to avoid the swab test and opt for a saliva option or another alternative.  Eliminate 5G as much as possible, and focus on heavy metal detox if you have been exposed.  This does feel to be experimental, and not on a massive scale, so please don't be paranoid, but just be aware this is happening.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog? Please click HERE:

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y
Prepping supplies/food at the Brighteon Store: https://bit.ly/3MOYGwa

1 comment:

Robert Schoen said...

I always suspected these swabs and think people should use a cotton swab especially for a these home tests. They don't give these home tests out for free for nothing.