Tuesday, September 27, 2022

SubscribeStar: T (rains) Agenda

Q.  Another suggestion..  I know I asked about this before.  This is about the t (rains) agenda.  I can't stop thinking about these kids doing all these insane things to their body, some of the images are terrible.  What will happen in 10- 20 years when they grow up and their brain's mature? Will they realize the horrible mistake done to them? I believe they will snap out of this one day and I really fear what is going to happen when they face reality.

A. To see my response to the above question and the video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar.

[*If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy].  

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

No comments: