Tuesday, September 13, 2022

SubscribeStar: Issac Hayes and Scientology

Q. Hi Lynn.  I was wondering if you could look at the something regarding Issac Hayes final years and Scientology. In 2005 South Park released a episode about Scientology making fun of many elements of the religion. Scientology has been know to be very malevolent to anyone that criticizes them, even allegedly doing things that are illegal to silence or get revenge on individuals. It's rumored that the church of Scientology tried to get dirt on the owners of South Park (some of which may have been illegal) as revenge but were unable to get what they wanted.. 

Issac Hayes, who was a voice on South Park and a follower of Scientology put out a statement berating the episode and quitting the show. Later Hayes son came out and said he never quit the show and that other Scientologists wrote the statement for Issac while he was in the hospital without his knowledge. Hayes passed away in 2008 due to a stroke. There are some suspicions about how he died and some think Scientologists had something to do with it. 

So my question is did Scientologists have anything to do with this? Also how much did the church of Scientology have to do with Isaac Hayes leaving the show and his final years?

A. To see my response to the above question and the video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar.
[*If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy].

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

2 comments:

margaret m martin said...

this sounds creepy and like stalking

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@margaret: It kind of is... I agree!