Friday, September 2, 2022

Chakras, Emotions and Food!

Q.  Hi Lynn

Can you please look at what food or emotions cause these chakras (heart, throat and third eye) to expand or shrink? Are illness caused by shrinking chakras?

A. This is a fun one that I wanted to look at.  I think it is best if I break these down: 

Heart:  Taking in any emotion looks to activate this chakra.  I always see that emotions enter the body through the heart.  Higher vibe emotions such as excitement look to travel upwards once in the body, and lower vibe ones such as worry travel downwards. Once an emotion is processed and moved, the heart chakra looks to resume it's normal state. 

I see that foods containing fructose also activate the heart.  Strawberries and oranges look to stand out (??).  Things like alcohol look to shrink the chakra temporarily. 

Throat: Moving energy through the throat (such as humming or singing) look to open and expand the throat chakra.  Inversely, feelings of fear tend to close it.  I get when you feel worry or fear, even a subtle cough or humming can help alleviate the throat (and focus on the sound it makes to enhance the effect).  

Drinking water/fluids look to open the throat, whereas eating sour/sugary foods look to temporarily close it down (don't eat Sourpatches before a speech). I also see breathing peppermint or eucalyptus can help to open the throat chakra as well.

Third Eye:  Curiosity looks to open the third eye.  Peace and calm look to open it as well.  Being judgmental or critical looks to close it down. 

Rather than food opening this chakra, I get a short fast (use good judgement) is one of the best ways to be in tune and open the third eye.  Eating processed type foods are the worst for this chakra and will close down this chakra and make it hard to connect.

Illnesses: Emotions are natural are a necessary response to our environment.  Once we experience them, we need to allow them to flow and purge.  If an emotion stays hung up in an areas of the body an illness can result.  For example, low vibe emotions look to hang up in the solar plexus/abdomen.  If the emotion isn't resolved, people can end up with digestive issues or something tied to that area of the body.

Very interesting question!  If anyone has something they'd like me to look at or expand and do another reading, please just leave a comment below!

And that is all I have for now.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog? Please click HERE:

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y
Prepping supplies/food at the Brighteon Store: https://bit.ly/3MOYGwa

5 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

This is so interesting and great advice for how to activate the heart chakra and third eye. Those that are really find themselves in crisis need to also concentrate on being grounded. I recommend Lynn's blog for awakening the Third Eye!

Cyber said...

Great reading! This reading is useful in many ways.

Javier said...

Thanks, Lynn. I found this to be a meaningful reading.
Would you complement this through a review of the remaining 4 main chakras?

Cyber said...

@Javier

Great idea! Maybe Lynn can do the remaining 4 main chakras in another video/post.

My guess would be eating food stimulate the solar plexus, sexual thoughts stimulate the second chakra but let's hear what Lynn have to say.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

I love the idea of the other chakras. Let me work on it this week. :-)