Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Billy the Kid

Q.  Hi Lynn. I have 3 questions about the nearly fictional Billy The Kid.

Was he born in New York City? Some say he was actually born in Texas.
A.  I do get he was born in Texas.  I get there was a lot of confusion about his real birth name (and location).  I see it being a scenario in which he became popular later in his life, so people made "best guesses" to his real name and early history facts to complete the full story of who he was and where he came from.  In fact much of what we deem as history, is just that "his story" based on theories and best guesses on many different topics. 

Was Billy shot in the face and buried at Fort Sumner, NM? Some say it was a person they called little Billy that emulated The Kid.
A.  I get he was NOT shot.  In fact I see that they staged this whole thing so he could escape.  They created a situation in which there was a distraction so Billy could elude the law and go west.  Even though an outlaw many people idolized him.  It wasn't so much for respect of breaking the law, but out of the ruthlessness and fearlessness he had.  He most definitely had the courage to do what he felt he needed to do.

I see that he did make it more west, and "retired."  He reverted to odd jobs and just did what he needed to survive and live a meek life.

Was Brushy Bill really Billy the Kid?  He said he was and sought out a pardon months before he died?  Politics were so bad that history was very much rewritten, and Billy was entangled in it all.  Locals in NM say they had family members that were in the livestock business with Billy the Kid long after he supposedly was killed.
A.  I get these really were two different people.  Some people "thought" they were the same, but in reality they were separate individuals.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you for the suggestion!

Love and light, Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog? Please click HERE:

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y
Prepping supplies/food at the Brighteon Store: https://bit.ly/3MOYGwa

2 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

I imagine the early American admiration for Billy the Kid and Jesse James and other outlaws who rob banks was an indication of great dissatisfaction over the unfairness of the system banking system and the powers that be of the time. They were like movie stars before they were even movies.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: So true... surprised more vigilantes aren't out there now..