Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Rabies Shot

Q.  I want to know about rabies. The shot they give dogs works in prevention.  The cure given to people also works.  Both are essentially a shot.   How does the the rabies shot work and is there a future problem for even that?

A.  As I focus on rabies this looks like a true virus in terms of a foreign element entering the body and then using the new host to replicate.  It seeks out protein sources, namely the neurological system. 

The shot allows the immune system to produce natural antibodies.  The time it takes to show symptoms after the infection is slow.  For this reason the shot works (because it has time).  The immune system has time to work and utilize the antibodies.  The antibodies prevent viral replication while the immune system works to kill off or excrete the remaining virus. 

As horrible as rabies is, it has a simplistic feel to treat.  I don't see issues arising from this shot as something tied to it does feels more organic (in terms of looking at the spectrum of "shots").  Very interesting reading!

And that is all I have for this reading.  Love and light, Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog? Please click HERE:

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y
Prepping supplies/food at the Brighteon Store: https://bit.ly/3MOYGwa

2 comments:

Guedes de Miranda said...

Thank you Lynn! Very interesting reading specially because I planned to give my dog this type of shot next week! <3

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Guedes de Miranda: I love synchronicities!!