Monday, May 23, 2022

Autoimmune Diseases on the Rise

Q.  It seems autoimmune diseases and things like Morgellons are on the rise.  I constantly see pharma marketing to the people dealing with these illnesses. What is your take on this?  Thanks.


A. As I think on this I see past readings flashing in my mind.  Our air, water and food has been tainted for a long while now, and with the introduction of five-gee and the recent beer bug/shot, our immune systems are breaking down.  I think these diseases ("dis" "ease") will continue to rise as habits and society evolves.  I also see that new illnesses will emerge.  

With the bombardment of the above mentioned things our immune systems have a hard time knowing what to fight.  It used to be if you had something going on your body's resources could attack that item.  Now things are coming at us in all directions, and the immune system gets confused.  

How do we counteract this?  Do what you can to promote health.  Not all things are possible for everyone, but even small things can make a big difference.  If you can grow food, even in buckets or pots, do it.  Check out farmers markets. Sleep away from smart meters.  Turn off the wi-fi at night.  Try to eat a clean diet.  Do what you can to get your health in check (maybe something as simple as a fast or intermittent fast could help you feel better).  Use a reverse osmosis water filter (or well water if you have the option and good quality water).  

Our minds also play in part in our health.  Try to reduce stress which can lower oxidative stress and free radicals (get a pet, take a walk, do some form of exercise, meditate, read, get a hammock and go outside).  Remember, nature heals.  

Again, not all things are for everyone, but do what you can to get away from the toxins.  

I realize this is a more generalized reading as each person and situation is different.  If you'd like a personal reading on your specific situation or something you have going on, please reach out to me. 

And that is all I have for this.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog?  Please click "Read More" below: 

Blog:  www.PsychicFocus.Blogspot.com Check out my book on Amazon:  https://amzn.to/341G48y Free Podcasts: https://anchor.fm/lynn-white6 SubscribeStar: https://www.subscribestar.com/psychicfocus Download the Brave browser: https://brave.com/foc145 Telegram Channel: https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn Telegram Chat Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0 Check me out on Rumble:  https://rumble.com/c/c-447885 Want to donate to the blog? Please consider Paypal or a Crypto donation. Paypal Address: YourPsychicFocus@gmail.com Bitcoin (BTC): 1CCdwzA8wRvSfiFgCLMeCxjxmVR772r6dA Shib (SHIB): 0xa8c49a23f61c3a5938992052477e41c639c43c7e Ethereum: 0xa8c49a23f61c3a5938992052477e41c639c43c7e Dogecoin (DOGE): DPhq3hQ7iNsVn9vXdqierPDqvr4mgCW3Ck Litecoin (LTC): MHGirxvhe7rKa3jL7G2YdHFPVaMrwZ5xEc Theta (THETA): 0x7d5b2c470b6cff7dbf7a54f45d30c694256d8470a

Want to check out Aura Glasses? www.officialauraglasses.com/pf




5 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

I like the idea about turning off wifi at night, especially for those having trouble sleeping. Also it might be a good idea to learn how not be glued to your cellphone all the time, and not follow the news as it's designed to depress everyone. Get into nature when you can and find interests that feed you. I suspect the jab could be at the root of many people's health issues.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I totally agree with all points!

Guedes de Miranda said...

Hi Lynn, thank you for this very onspot post! I recently received a pdf document that allegedly was published for the Munich security summit last November. It (if legit) predicted that monkeypox would start May 15 and that as of Jan 10 2023 they would declare it resistant to vaccines. I will send the doc-link to your email and after inspecting it you may/may not decide to make a post about it. Thanks again!

Sandy said...

Thanks for all you do Lynn. You are a gem! Medical Medium A William was asked during one of his live video lectures what he thought about the experimental thing that everyone was lining up to get without question.........his response was him shaking his head and saying that we are going to see auto immune disease skyrocket....it is truly sad. We all should be detoxing and cleaning up our diets to keep our immune systems strong. His book called cleanse to heal has helped me immensely.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Guedes de Miranda: I did get it. Thank you! I do plan to post on it hopefully next week.

@Sandy: I completely agree with Anthony!