Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Mormon Headquarters in MO

Q.  My Question is about Independence MO and the Mormon headquarters.
The Mormon building is spire. It looks like an antenna and a tinfoil hat at the same time. It is built on land that Joseph Smith was told (in his famous golden book encounter with aliens) was the original Eden (Adam and Eve) site.

Anyway, what is going on under that building. And what is it about the land? The town itself has a very bad vibe. There is a beautiful museum there that is rife with dark spirits. Thomas Hart Benton painted there and his figures and landscapes often had a dark stretched out gloomy feel. It was Harry Truman’s hometown (he was the one that dropped the bombs on Japan). 

Is it all connected?

A.  As I focus on this site, it does have an eerie vibe.  I see the land itself was a place of blood shed, and this death and battles go back hundreds of years. Due to the unsettled place, and spirits that roam, this location serves as a beacon to many things not currently on the earth plane.

I see that Joseph was on a quest for understanding or knowledge and had a vision of a pillar of light drilling down in that area.  Joseph looks to be drawn to this place to see and feel the land.  Oddly, I see he was met with nothingness and couldn't recapture that image.  He felt that by erecting some kind of homage to this encounter or make this area special he could create a beacon for this encounter to happen again.  This building serves as a symbolic marker (that true believers also hope to be a functional tool).

I get that this town with the spiritual beings roaming in addition to the spire is one of the most "haunted" or spiritually active towns.  I get many strange experiences and sightings occur all over this place.  This area feels to be incredibly disturbed and it can impact those living there or those that are sensitive to these darker or heavy energies.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog?  Please click "Read More" below: 

Blog:  www.PsychicFocus.Blogspot.com Check out my book on Amazon:  https://amzn.to/341G48y Free Podcasts: https://anchor.fm/lynn-white6 SubscribeStar: https://www.subscribestar.com/psychicfocus Download the Brave browser: https://brave.com/foc145 Telegram Channel: https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn Telegram Chat Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0 Check me out on Rumble:  https://rumble.com/c/c-447885 Want to donate to the blog? Please consider Paypal or a Crypto donation. Paypal Address: YourPsychicFocus@gmail.com Bitcoin (BTC): 1CCdwzA8wRvSfiFgCLMeCxjxmVR772r6dA Shib (SHIB): 0xa8c49a23f61c3a5938992052477e41c639c43c7e Ethereum: 0xa8c49a23f61c3a5938992052477e41c639c43c7e Dogecoin (DOGE): DPhq3hQ7iNsVn9vXdqierPDqvr4mgCW3Ck Litecoin (LTC): MHGirxvhe7rKa3jL7G2YdHFPVaMrwZ5xEc Theta (THETA): 0x7d5b2c470b6cff7dbf7a54f45d30c694256d8470a

8 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

I never understood Mormonism or was even ever drawn to study it,except for a few books. In some ways I regard Joseph Smith as America's equivalent to Islam's Mohammed, but that's a whole can of worms. Both faiths have their good points, like keeping the body free from drugs and alcohol, but maybe the power of these faith's centers only appears dark to outsiders, almost like the impression someone of the Muslim faith would go into a Catholic Church seeing depictions of Martyrs and Hell. Maybe the attraction to or fascination with darkness is a part of every faith. It seems like every religion has some corrupt abusive leaders who don't represent the true Faith and often we only hear about the bad ones. But that new Mormon center sure looks like an antenna conducting and sending out energy!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: It is definitely a strange building built in a strange place..

goldenrainbowasana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
goldenrainbowasana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
goldenrainbowasana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
goldenrainbowasana said...

I apologize for all my deleted comments.

I was raised LDS or what people call Mormon. I was pretty active in it for the first part of my life, but then I started pulling away, on and off, and around 2010-ish, I stopped going altogether. I didn't believe any of it any longer, and I was tired of trying to make it make sense to me. Then I had an awakening in 2017. So I am spiritual but church free, and much happier.

Anyway, I still have a LOT of friends who are LDS, and I've been trying to sort this building out all night. I knew this was something I would have heard about, or seen on Facebook. It just isn't the kind of building you just don't hear anything about when you have a few hundred Mormons on your friend list. I also remember being taught about this area and that Joseph Smith had said it was where the Garden of Eden originally was, and that it was where the church would relocate to, someday, after the second coming of Christ. But that swirly temple was throwing me off.

I finally just figured it out. This building is not owned by the LDS church....it is owned by the reorganized LDS church, which has now been renamed the "Community of Christ" church. They are an offshoot of the LDS church. They are much smaller, at 250,000 members, compared to the LDS Church or Mormon Church, which has (according to Wikipedia) over 16.6 million members. But if I remember correctly, they do own some of the historical sites that the LDS Church would like to have. There is even a third offshoot and that church is explained in the links I'm attaching.

It's kind of a big deal to any Mormon/LDS church member, to be mis-identified as part of the "Reorganized" church, and I think vice-versa. My understanding is that their beliefs are very different. But I can understand how this confusion would happen, because if you take a look at the aerial photo of the land the building is on (in one of these links), wow! So much happening on that plot of land!

So! At least now I have figured out the mystery. It IS the Community of Christ's temple, and it IS their headquarters. Amazing to me that this land would be so coveted, when it has a dark feeling about it. Absolutely weird.

The Reorganized LDS Church, now the Community of Christ: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_of_Christ

Info on the area and the building:

https://history.churchofjesuschrist.org/content/historic-sites/missouri/questions-and-answers-about-the-temple-lot-in-independence-missouri?lang=eng

The one called "Temple Lot" and the "LDS Stake Center" and also the "LDS Independence Visitors Center" all belong to the LDS church. But not the swirly building.

https://janetpanic.com/does-the-lds-church-own-the-temple-lot-in-independence-missouri/#Does_the_LDS_Church_own_the_temple_lot_in_Independence_Missouri

I am tired now and I want a nap.

Thank you Lynn for the reading.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@goldenrainbowasana: Thanks so much for sharing! I appreciate you telling your story. :-)

goldenrainbowasana said...

You're welcome. I have much knowledge in the ways of the Mormons, just happy to be out of that world. :)