Wednesday, February 23, 2022

What's in Your Shot Cocktail? Placebo?

Q.  Hello Lynn, Can you please look into placebo shots?  I'm convinced all of Fargo, North Dakota got saline rather than the poison.  Very few if any deaths here... Thanks! 

A.  I get there were absolutely placebo shots given.  The Power That Were (PTW) knew if they gave the real "stuff" to the mass population that too many people would have side effects and the reactions would make it to the media in such a way they could not mitigate the results.  

Imagine having a high percent of people that took the shot developing an immune issue, illness or even worse.  They did not want the stats to reveal this, so they had to have people seemingly get the shot, and have no side effect. They need people to see others receiving this, and being just fine with no issues.  They also needed a way to "show" public officials, some Hollyweird and some highly influential people receiving this in a way that there would be no unintended consequence.

I get the person asking this question is correct in their assumption that saline was given in certain areas to help pad the numbers in a favorable way.

Please stay safe and stay informed.  Love and light, Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog?  Please click "Read More" below: 

Blog:  www.PsychicFocus.Blogspot.com Check out my book on Amazon:  https://amzn.to/341G48y Free Podcasts: https://anchor.fm/lynn-white6 SubscribeStar: https://www.subscribestar.com/psychicfocus Download the Brave browser: https://brave.com/foc145 Telegram Channel: https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn Telegram Chat Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0 Check me out on Rumble:  https://rumble.com/c/c-447885 Want to donate to the blog? Please consider Paypal or a Crypto donation. Paypal Address: YourPsychicFocus@gmail.com Bitcoin (BTC): 1CCdwzA8wRvSfiFgCLMeCxjxmVR772r6dA Shib (SHIB): 0xa8c49a23f61c3a5938992052477e41c639c43c7e Ethereum: 0xa8c49a23f61c3a5938992052477e41c639c43c7e Dogecoin (DOGE): DPhq3hQ7iNsVn9vXdqierPDqvr4mgCW3Ck Litecoin (LTC): MHGirxvhe7rKa3jL7G2YdHFPVaMrwZ5xEc Theta (THETA): 0x7d5b2c470b6cff7dbf7a54f45d30c694256d8470a


9 comments:

margaret m martin said...

O positive blood types are supposed to be protected naturally from covid

The Great Teddy said...

Hi Lynn. Could I ask you to look into something that caught my interest this week. Mallory and Irvine attempted the first summit on Mt. Everest in 1924. Both men disappeared and it was long assumed they failed to summit. In 1999 the body of Mallory was found. The camera was lost and so was his picture of his wife that he promised he would leave at the summit.

So did Mallory and Irvine successfully summit Mt. Everest? How did they die?

Thank you and God bless!

Cyber said...

@Great Teddy

There are many outstanding blog requests since July 2021 that Lynn hasn't looked into. So can you please put yours in the queue so as to be fair to others who made earlier requests?

The Great Teddy said...

@Cyber. Sure how do I do that?

Cyber said...

@Teddy
https://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/p/focus-requests.html

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@margaret: I heard that too. I'm O+ and when I had it I felt crappy for about 3 days. The worst part was being tired and a back ache.

@The Great Teddy: I added it to my list. Thanks for the suggestion.

@Cyber: I put it in the queue. I'm sorry some take a long time. I do look at the list often and pull what I feel drawn toward. Sometimes current events tug at me a lot with the state of our world, but I do also try to change it up. :-)

goldenrainbowasana said...

I just want to know if I've had it! The only time I can think that I might have had it was late 2020, in the winter. I felt crappy for about a month or so and although I didn't have a cough, my chest hurt and I felt anxious. I didn't lose any taste or smell. I didn't do any tests so I don't know.

My husband hasn't had any symptoms. His blood is O something, I always forget if it is positive or negative but it is one of those.

goldenrainbowasana said...

This reading is so good, and makes so much sense as to why some would be sick and some not, that I wish I could share it with people. But, I feel like those who have gotten the juice already are fully persuaded that they are doing the right thing. If the PTW are sending out any frequency, it's that - that they have done/are doing the right thing.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@goldenrainbowasana: Odds are you've been exposed, but to really know you would have to have an antibody test. I wouldn't fret too much until you feel you need to. If you are healthy and feel good, leave well enough alone. :-)