Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Gateway Project - Is there an ulterior motive?

Q. Aloha Lynn!  I would love to know your thoughts on the CIA’s declassified documents on The Gateway Project.  I listened to their binaural beats that are supposed to expand your consciousness - but something felt off.  Honestly, after the last few years I can’t imagine that our government would publish a tool for us to reach a higher power without them being able to control it somehow.

Is this safe for us to use and learn or is there an ulterior agenda in releasing this information.  I would love to know your thoughts!  


A.  When I focus on this, I feel something curious and ominous.  I sit with these emotions and try to determine why I sense these feelings.  I then realize they want to disclose these potential abilities, and want people to believe that things beyond our physical reality are real.  The ominous part comes in with the lack of responsibility and guidance they lack providing.  They want people to be open and welcoming to these mind expanding thoughts, but without direction anything and everything will try to psychically seek out people if they don't know or understand the process.

I realize the government wants to foster a situation where people don't realize how to set boundaries or protection around themselves, and then open themselves up.  This is a recipe for bringing in darkness.  I see the Powers That Were wanting you scared of other realities and want people to either knowingly or unknowingly conjure up darker energies. Just like you wouldn't give a kid a match to play with, and you don't give a curious mind the tools to explore other realities without teaching them how to do it responsibly.  You must work in the greater good when approaching this open minded work, otherwise, you just don't know what you are going to attract.

I put this is the same category as selling Ouija boards in the gaming isle.  If you are curious, gather information, but be confident in knowing how to handle it responsibly should you chose to experiment.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog?  Please click "Read More" below: 

Blog:  www.PsychicFocus.Blogspot.com Check out my book on Amazon:  https://amzn.to/341G48y Free Podcasts: https://anchor.fm/lynn-white6 SubscribeStar: https://www.subscribestar.com/psychicfocus Download the Brave browser: https://brave.com/foc145 Telegram Channel: https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn Telegram Chat Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0 Check me out on Rumble:  https://rumble.com/c/c-447885 Want to donate to the blog? Please consider Paypal or a Crypto donation. Paypal Address: YourPsychicFocus@gmail.com Bitcoin (BTC): 1CCdwzA8wRvSfiFgCLMeCxjxmVR772r6dA Shib (SHIB): 0xa8c49a23f61c3a5938992052477e41c639c43c7e Ethereum: 0xa8c49a23f61c3a5938992052477e41c639c43c7e Dogecoin (DOGE): DPhq3hQ7iNsVn9vXdqierPDqvr4mgCW3Ck Litecoin (LTC): MHGirxvhe7rKa3jL7G2YdHFPVaMrwZ5xEc Theta (THETA): 0x7d5b2c470b6cff7dbf7a54f45d30c694256d8470a

4 comments:

goldenrainbowasana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
goldenrainbowasana said...

Thank you Lynn. My friend asked this question. She and I were both talking about it. It sounded interesting, but yet something kept us both from trying it. Interestingly enough, I just realized that another trend that kids are doing, something called Reality Shifting or just "Shifting", is said to have come also from CIA documents. I tried to find those documents tonight, and - lo and behold, they are the same documents - the Gateway documents. So, these are getting popular with adults in one way, and kids in another.

This is what Shifting is, and lots of kids want to do it (and some are!):
https://aminoapps.com/c/realityshifting/page/blog/all-cia-docs/n55w_JDoCLu81g13mzxxkDWrPQqPzDX123p

I've noticed there is never any mention of grounding, setting protection, or Source/Prime Creator/God in any of these documents or these trends people are getting into. I have the feeling that these documents are just set up for the public to find, and that this "magic" must have started in a dark place and perhaps is tied to that darkness? So people are trying out something random that sounds cool but they really know nothing about it. They don't know that it's along the lines of a ouija board, as you explained.

Thanks as always for your help. You are so appreciated.

G

goldenrainbowasana said...

I'm sorry, I gave the wrong link for Shifting. However, you can see how many things are out there for people to discover and read about and try (as on that aminoapps page, there were several links to different things).

Here is a more straightfoward explanation of shifting. I've never liked the names of the methods and I wonder why kids don't get scared of this.

Hogwarts is probably the most popular "desired reality", fyi. https://geektrippers.com/reality-shifting-hogwarts/

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@goldenrainbowasana: Thanks for sharing this. I had not heard of Shifting. I do think you are right in that they want people opening up to these darker forces.