Monday, February 21, 2022

Black Eyed Baby? Shot Reaction?

Q.  Hi Lynn, I've seen videos circulating around of babies being born to parents who got "juiced" and the babies are being born with blacked out eyes! Can you see if this juice that the parents take before or during conception is causing these babies to be born like this? It's a very creepy phenomenon as I have NEVER seen babies with completely black eyes! See video:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/1hjLuletN8Dc/  

What is really going on and does taking or not taking the experimental juice make a difference? Thanks for looking into this!

A.  When I focus on this topic, the first thing I hear is "the eyes are the windows to the soul."  I get that these dark eyes do exist, but it's a rare condition.  This results when the mother takes the shot, and the shot she was given has a higher concentration of metallic components.  This higher concentration is the result of taking a shot that taken from the "bottom" area of a poorly mixed vat in which the sediment content  is higher. I also get that when the concentration of toxins is not right, these "cocktails" are to be purged, but occasionally someone is lazy is signs off on it and it gets sent out to the population.

SO, when a woman takes this shot that is "tainted" close to or during conception, the toxins are at a high level when the placenta is being formed.  The toxins then make their way to the placenta, and the nourishment filters though it.  It impacts the nervous system of the fetus, and namely alters the eyes (protein) and brain.  I get an MRI would also have some kind of odd findings and shadows.

I hear "this is reason 928376 to do your research before deciding what is right for you."  It is a personal and also lifelong decision.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  

Love and light, 
Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog?  Please click "Read More" below: 

Blog:  www.PsychicFocus.Blogspot.com Check out my book on Amazon:  https://amzn.to/341G48y Free Podcasts: https://anchor.fm/lynn-white6 SubscribeStar: https://www.subscribestar.com/psychicfocus Download the Brave browser: https://brave.com/foc145 Telegram Channel: https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn Telegram Chat Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0 Check me out on Rumble:  https://rumble.com/c/c-447885 Want to donate to the blog? Please consider Paypal or a Crypto donation. Paypal Address: YourPsychicFocus@gmail.com Bitcoin (BTC): 1CCdwzA8wRvSfiFgCLMeCxjxmVR772r6dA Shib (SHIB): 0xa8c49a23f61c3a5938992052477e41c639c43c7e Ethereum: 0xa8c49a23f61c3a5938992052477e41c639c43c7e Dogecoin (DOGE): DPhq3hQ7iNsVn9vXdqierPDqvr4mgCW3Ck Litecoin (LTC): MHGirxvhe7rKa3jL7G2YdHFPVaMrwZ5xEc Theta (THETA): 0x7d5b2c470b6cff7dbf7a54f45d30c694256d8470a

9 comments:

Cyber said...

Unfortunately, there is so much propaganda from most governments around the world that Pfz bugshot is safe and more effective than traditional inactivated virus vax that it is almost impossible not to take it.

Robert Schoen said...

Lynn, When you began saying 'The eyes of the windows of the soul' were you implying that these babies with black eyes also will have a darkness or spiritless nature in them? In earlier readings you were saying that you felt that these jabs would disconnect us from God, and I recently saw a videoed CIA lecture in which this doctor was explaining how they were planning to give out vaccines (not for beerbug, but some Clockwork Orange scheme from years ago) in countries where terrorist acts were carried out for religious beliefs, and they came up with something that would turn off that part of the brain that activated on an MRI while listening to religious teaching or prayer and make it instead react with disgust. Is this what they're going with the beerbug jabs?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Cyber: I know... this is a tough thing to navigate.

@Robert: Yes, I did mean that it is impacting their soul in some way. I guess I didn't complete my thought. :-) I do think they are trying to unplug us from God.

The enlightened one said...

Looks like something straight out off the Exorcist. If these babies would have been born in the middle ages, it would have been called the "Devil's work". And maybe it is.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@The enlightened one: You are totally right!

MJ said...

They remind me of evil or reptilian aliens that are not friendly :/

Would these babies hv compassion and empathy? Would they be able to see more in the dark?

More kids are getting side effects n mothers miscarriage from jeb. Seriously hope ppl wake up and do the right thing to fight this.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@MJ: I do think they will have different behavior... I'm not clear how, but they do feel detached in some way...

The enlightened one said...

I think it is very likely that the ptw will offer a "solution" to this condition, which will infact activate the metal component they have in their body, making them veritable cyborgs.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@The enlightened one: I do think you are on point with this...