Wednesday, January 5, 2022

The Split AKA The Event

Q.  Hey Lynn, I saw a comment on one of your recent posts asking about "The Split" timing and it sparked an idea for a blog request:

I have heard it called "The Event", "The Split" as well as other names. I am curious what you see as the most probable way this will play out on our current collective timeline? To bring specific clarity to this, here are some questions that come to mind:

For starters, will there be an external, physical "happening" that signifies the moment of "The Split"?  What will it be and how will it feel for various people to experience it? I.e. What's the experience for someone who's "awake" and ready compared to someone who's "asleep" and not ready? I imagine there may also be those awake and not ready, as well as asleep and ready too. 

A.  As I focus on this it looks like a series of surges rather than one big event.  Ascension is the goal, and it takes time for our physical and mental 3D bodies to adjust and be able to go through this shift.  If it happened all it once is would fry our nervous and biological systems.  It will feel like you have an "a ha" moment, followed by understanding this new profound knowledge, and then another "a ha" moment happens building on the first.  This cycle is ongoing with some newer understandings changing perceptions and paradigms along the way.  Some moments may feel minor and others will be very "awakening." Regardless of the size they are all to foster growth and lead to ascension.

Everyone moves on their own timeline.  Those that are more "awake" will take on these new understandings with greater ease.  They are open to changing a belief and don't hold onto fears or have discomfort with changing a mindset.  They will understand that this awakening process is happening.  For those not ready, the process may be slower and the "processing time" between "a ha moments" may be longer, but they are still working toward something higher.

Those that are asleep will have a harder time.  They will dismiss and try to rationalize their "a ha" moments, and the experience is short lived.  They fight change and want to go back to their original way of thinking.  They have a much harder time as they resist the change upon them.  They essentially block what is trying to happen.  They just simply aren't ready and the Universe will not force people.

What will life be like in the aftermath for those that go through it?
Those that ascend in the end will incarnate to a higher vibrational reality.  Just as spirits exist here on earth and we cannot easily see and interface with them, the ascended will exist here. I envision the ascended people with energy much like Bigfoot- they can toggle between worlds and chose when they want the 3D vibration to experience them.  Otherwise, they reside in the higher realm.  I get the real division will be understood during the first incarnation of the ascended being.

Will there truly be two different worlds, or will there be two different types of humans that coexist together in one world?

There will be different human vibrations existing (but maybe not visual) in the same world.

I know timing is so relative, though I am curious when you see this occurring? Are we within a few years, closer to 10 years, a 100 years, longer? Thanks for your insights 
We have been in a transition for the last few decades, but as people wake up and talk about it, others recognize the little epiphanies occurring within themselves too.  This sparks the collective to awaken and grow together, and speeds the momentum at which this occurs.  The more that awaken, the faster this will be.  Everyone is different in their journey, but I want to say we are more in the 10 year range.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog?  Please click "Read More" below: 

Blog:  www.PsychicFocus.Blogspot.com Check out my book on Amazon:  https://amzn.to/341G48y Free Podcasts: https://anchor.fm/lynn-white6 SubscribeStar: https://www.subscribestar.com/psychicfocus Download the Brave browser: https://brave.com/foc145 Telegram Channel: https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn Telegram Chat Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0 Check me out on Rumble:  https://rumble.com/c/c-447885 Want to donate to the blog? Please consider Paypal or a Crypto donation. Paypal Address: YourPsychicFocus@gmail.com Bitcoin (BTC): 1CCdwzA8wRvSfiFgCLMeCxjxmVR772r6dA Shib (SHIB): 0xa8c49a23f61c3a5938992052477e41c639c43c7e Ethereum: 0xa8c49a23f61c3a5938992052477e41c639c43c7e Dogecoin (DOGE): DPhq3hQ7iNsVn9vXdqierPDqvr4mgCW3Ck Litecoin (LTC): MHGirxvhe7rKa3jL7G2YdHFPVaMrwZ5xEc Theta (THETA): 0x7d5b2c470b6cff7dbf7a54f45d30c694256d8470

15 comments:

Melly said...

> I get the real division will be understood during the first incarnation of the ascended being.
This is most likely the second coming of Christ isn't it? It feels like this.

I've been listening to clif high lately too, and he did mention that the PTW are actually panicking, making wrong moves and all that, and that this plandemic wasn't supposed to happen until the next couple of years. clif's prediction was around 2030s I believe.

Also listening to McCullough, another doctor standing up against the beer bug vaxxes, mentioned that one of the PTW's subsidiaries "predicted" that this bug was supposed to happen around 2025.

So it seems like they released this too early than they've planned and are panicking as if there was a change of plans they didn't anticipate. Due to the rapid implementation, people seems to be waking up here and there, and this looks to be their downfall.

And based on your readings before about the Event and chemtrails, it seems like this is the one they're trying to prevent I feel. Is it?

Regardless though, a cornered beast is still dangerous I think. So best be on guard still.

But will the people who will go through ascension have to experience death first or will they ascend with their bodies intact? Or to be precise, a "renewed" body?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Melly: Thank so much for the comments. I do get that we will raise our vibration during this life in the 3D so we are able to have our energetic body incarnate into an ascended density.

Robert Schoen said...

I love this reading! When Lynn said our energetic body will be like the Sasquatch, able to materialize in 3d then ascend to a higher dimension, I immediately recalled a channeled message from a Sasquatch that said "You human used to do this but you forgot." The Civil war between the (un)Woke and unbrainwashed happening over the last five years or more shows we've been moving towards the event steadily and it's great THEY're bio-W..eapon has sped up our ascension. It makes me wonder if the unwoke are beerbug immune. Thanks DS. I'm going to have to practice hard not saying, "I told you so..." to a lot of people.

SB said...

Lynn, do you know why certain people have to feel intense energy waves in their bodies? Myself and a friend have been feeling them since 2008. They can be so intense you are pinned down by them. I have seen in some QHHTs them being talked about as an ascension symptom. Her and I just think it is so horrible we can’t imagine what the point of it is. Could it actually be is getting attacked? Thank you.

Hope said...

“I envision the ascended people with energy much like Bigfoot- they can toggle between worlds and chose when they want the 3D vibration to experience them. Otherwise, they reside in the higher realm.”

What do you mean “toggle between worlds? If I understood, do you mean they can PHYSICALLY be in 3D Earth or higher realm at their choosing? Wouldn't their family, if the family members remain in the 3D world, considered them "missing" if they (the ascended) reside in the higher realm?

But now I’m confused with your following statement - “There will be different human vibrations existing (but maybe not visual) in the same world.”

“Just as spirits exist here on earth and we cannot easily see and interface with them, the ascended will exist here.”

Does it mean that the ascended can see us but we can’t see or interface with them?

Thank you for this very interesting read indeed!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: Thanks for the comments! I agree!

@SB: Some people are more sensitive to the energies. Some people can ignore and distract from it, and others are very conscious of what they are feeling. I do see that these "feelings" are a huge part of the ascension process.

@Hope: You will reside in the the density that aligns with your vibration. You will have the ability to alter your vibration (you have this ability in higher densities) to show yourself in the 3D, but will live as a constant in 4D or higher.

Karoline said...

Lynn, a few time you’ve mentioned that the light at the end of the tunnel seems to be a trap by you know who. That in order to bypass the trap, one’s vibration has to be higher (something like that). So, our spirit is just lingering in another dimension rather than coming here as a human being. So, for instance, those that ascend will bypass the light “trap”? I’m a bit confused.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Karoline: Yes, you would avoid the light trap. I'm trying to understand this, but I have recently seen that a "blue light" will emerge for those on the ascension path.

Karoline said...

Thanks for responding. Perhaps you can do a reading on this. Regarding the trap light tunnel fog, and the blue light that seems to emerge. It would be great to get a better understanding on this. Thanks again 🙂

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Karoline: I do think that is a good topic to look at. Give me a few weeks to get it out (maybe sooner depending on my schedule).

s.joshua said...

@lynn thanks for doing this reading. Am I understanding correctly that there are people alive today going to ascend while remaining in their physical bodies (in the 10ish year range?

I understand being born into it, though it feels that some would have to achieve it before that, so they'd be able to birth others into it... otherwise a 3D mother with a phase- shifting child would pose an interesting and confusing scenario :p

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@s.joshua: Ascension can work spiritually in the physical 3D now, but the physical upgrade won't happen until the person incarnates in the next lifetime. Does that make sense? I'm not sure if I'm coming off confusing..

s.joshua said...

@Lynn: I believe so. That makes me curious how the physically "upgraded" humans will be born, and how that would work - for example if a child could phase shift but the parents couldn't.

Will it be that the parents achieve the ascension while embodied, and will be able to perceive both realms with their vision yet they won't physically be able to phase out of 3d even while their child could?

Or is it that the abilities even in those born with the upgraded physical body will remain dormant until somehow activated?

This is such a fascinating topic :)

goldenrainbowasana said...

I have been having visions and dreams about the event, and my husband has as well, since I/we “woke up” a few years ago. Also I've had a few experiences when watching a qhht session or something, and it's on this topic. This happened again a couple of weeks ago, and it had been a little while, so I was really surprised. I feel love go through my entire body, and I feel like, blissful, happy, unable to say much or move because I'm so overwhelmed, so I just lay there and breathe in the love feeling.

Anyway, this was the one I had the “reaction” to, a couple of weeks ago. https://youtu.be/mrJ_fGBfd_E I think it has happened with some of Allison Coe’s videos too. I know I’m not making it up because I didn’t know what we were going to be watching, my husband asked if I would watch this with him and I didn’t know the topic. As soon as it came on I felt the energy shift around me, or in me.

I do wish it would hit us soon, as I’m not loving it here lately. Haha.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@goldenrainbowasana: Thanks so much for sharing. I too wish it would get here soon. :-)